New Deus Ex: Human Revolution footage gets out from PAX East

Monday, 14th March 2011 13:19 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Someone managed to record two minutes worth of new footage from Deus Ex: Human Revolution at a panel held at PAX East in Boston over the weekend. The game, narrated at the event by art director Jonathan-Jacques Belletete, is seen running from the PS3 version.

Watch the footage below the break. The game was recently dated for August 26 in the UK for PS3, 360 and PC.

1. freedoms_stain

Does the video have regular hiccups for everyone else? Tres irritating.

2. StolenGlory

Seems fine to me.

3. omekomar

^ yeah they cut some parts

4. NeoSquall

I think it’s because the man captured some snapshots while recording.

5. NeoSquall

btw this is the level that was shown during the previous hands on press events :)

when I played it last month in Milan I made the bold move to lift the still active turret and throw it to the distant wall.
    too bad it landed facing my direction and I got rotflpwned in about 2 seconds :P

6. HauntaVirus

So is this a day 1 buy? What do you think? The vid doesn’t show much at all.

7. ninjanutta

looking real cool,hope they dont over do it with complicated pointless things to do,this can make a game really boring,keep the action flowing with a few cool extras to mess with and you get a winner,over do it and it becomes silly and boring.balance is the key here.Im impressed so far but its edging towards the not so fun rpg type game.heres hoping.

8. NeoSquall

@6 Well for me it’s a day1 for sure. While playing the game I felt I could relly choose between different approaches and the first person and third person cuts were so blend together I couldn’t notice it at times.

I won’t comment about the story because the parts I played didn’t mean so much.