Lots of small stuff in the world. Quit looking for it. We have it. Hit the break.
- Gamefront has posted a “how-to” of sorts for a Dragon Age 2 glitch on 360 that will boost your armor to 100 percent just by equipping and unequipping a shield.
- Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes HD, a revamp of the DS RPG-puzzler will hit XBL and PSN next month.
- Gamigo has announced it has a post-apocalyptic MMORPG shooter called Grimlands in the works.
- Those who love the music featured in the Dead Island trailer can now purchase it via iTunes.
- Kotaku has posted a rather comprehensive list of game-related goodness on sale, with a massive reference to National Lampoon’s Vacation.
- A rather large patch for Men of War: Assault Squad has been released.
- Notch, the evil mastermind behind Minecraft, has posted a new blog entry chatting about terrain generation.
- The European release of White Knight Chronicles II lets you skip the first game, included on the disc, and jump into the sequel.
- Soldner-X devs SideQuest Studios have announced Rainbow Moon, an isometric-strategy-RPG-fantasy hitting during Q4 2011 on PSN and XBL.
- Left 4 Dead 2’s latest update is Follow the Liter.
- SOE has put out a new video with DCUO’s creative director Jens Andersen chatting about two origin paths in the game, should players choose the Joker or Batman as a mentor.
- Battle: Los Angeles is now available on Steam.
- Another game created with Epic’s UDK has been revealed by Brazilian developer Calibre Games called The Cuanatun Project.
- The current governor of Kanagawa in Japan has said he’d ban violent videogames should he be elected governor of Tokyo.
- The first promos for Lego Star Wars III have hit television. It’s cute.
- There’s a new trailer for Transformers: Dark of the Moon through the link.
- Final Fantasy 4 Complete Collection’s cards and costumes have been detailed and screened over on Joystiq.
- Joystiq has a video posted for the digital title Gatling Gears on its site. It has enough mechs and missiles in it to make your pants explode.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.