There’s tons of little stuff hitting the Internet to browse through, but because we love you so dearly, we’ve done the work for you. Now, where’s our thank you kiss? Ah, there it is. Good boys. You’ve been trained well.
- Gamefront has a preview of upcoming content and changes to Lord of the Rings Online. We’re rather excited, personally, because: Hunters rule, Guardians drool.
- Kinect’s Kudo Tsunoda is back, and he is keynoting the MI6 conference on April 7.
- Duke Nukem Forever’s website has been updated with Aliens and chick surveillance. A French maid who likes to polish floors, a redneck woman with large assets, and a set of twins to motorboard. Nice.
- Total War: Shogun 2 won’t have DirectX 11 support at first, but a patch will add it a few weeks after launch.
- THQ’s Danny Bilson doesn’t like brushing his teeth in games like Heavy Rain. Thankfully, he enjoys it in real-life.
- Speaking of Total War, TF2 has some TWS2 items available, and there’s also a Steam sale on Total War games.
- Valve sent us a press release announcing an original song by recording artist The National will be included in Portal 2. Not “Terrible Love”, we’re guessing.
- TV super-manufacturer Samsung believes it will be a while yet before we have a glasses-free 3D TV experience.
- Dark Horse is to release a comic based on RAGE. Nice.
- PC game sales this weekend include: Westward, Battlefield Bad Company 2, World of Goo, and Singularity. BigDownload has more on this for you. There’s more here as well.
- Shadows of the Damned producer Shinji Mikami had told GameTrailers that the game was toned down a bit by EA. Really?
- Bethesda has said it will take a competent gamer 20-hours to play through the single-player portion of Hunted: The Demon’s Forge.
- PlayStation Suite is apparently coming to Tegra 2 devices according to nVidia. (Thanks, Crysis)
- John Carmack has told bit-tech that Direct3D has emerged as a superior graphics API.
- Evil Avatar has posted the latest Sims Medieval Webisode.
- There’s some new LEGO Star Wars II screens over on Gamespot.
- Masakazu Eguchi has said work is continuing on Mega Man Legends 3, despite not being green-lit by Capcom yet.
- Jane McGonigal is at PAX East. She gave a talk on how ‘Games Are Bringing Out The Best In Us‘.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.