Someone said something, something’s rubbish and something else is amazing. And there’s a new BlazBlue game coming. See for yourself below.
- Gamersfirst COO Bjorn Book-Larsson, currently involved in rebooting APB, has detailed what he considers to be Realtime Worlds’ “silly business decisions” regarding the game to Eurogamer.
- There’s a glitch in Dragon Age II that gives you as much XP and money as you like. See it in action on Gamefront.
- Epic’s Infinity Blade is back in the top-ten grossing iPhone apps after releasing a bunch of DLC last week. That’s on Gama, via the unfortunately named FingerGaming.
- BlazBlue director Toshimichi Mori has told Eurogamer that a new game in the fight series is being made for PS3 and 360.
- THQ’s Danny Bilson’s explained by he’s not forcing his devs to make Kinect and Move games. Basically, it doesn’t make any business sense. That’s on Industry Gamers.
- A hacker reckons PS3’s been re-secured with today’s 3.60 Firmware update, after Geohot et al busted it earlier this year. Keep an eye on this one. That’s on Digital Foundry.
- Another Kinect hack. This one turns your lights on an off. It’s on SAI.
- Some dude’s made a Kinect hack that allows people to make cheap CG animation. Check it on FastCompany.
- Someone’s found a Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Zero glitch that completely breaks the game. Watch it on Gamesradar.
- Gameloft’s Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is releasing on PSN this April. Looks a bit like co-op Torchlight. Have a look on the PS Blog.
- There’s an Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet trailer on Destructoid. The game will be shown at PAX East this weekend.
- Paradox has announced Europa Universalis III Chronicles, a pack including the main strategy game and its four expansions. Details on Blue.
- There’s an interview on Games On Net about upcoming FPS Interstellar Marines. Thanks, Blue.
- There’s a piece on IGN talking about why Ueda picks male leads for his games.
- PDP’s announced a fight stick for the imminent launch of Warner’s Mortal Kombat reboot. Press release here.
- Siliconera’s got a Yas Noguchi interview in which the producer talks about bringing Yakuza 4 west.
- Atlus has patched the PS3 version of Catherine in Japan, adding a Super Easy mode and more. That’s on Destructoid.
- “Apple iOS Less Profitable Than Android For Pocket Legends Dev”. Industry Gamers has written this, so we don’t have to.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.