Tue, Mar 08, 2011 | 21:16 GMT
Tuesday shorts – HOARD dates, WOW housing, other STUFF
Because there are loads of little stories and not loads of time.
- Blizzard’s told Eurogamer that World of Warcraft may never get player-housing. Denied.
- Big Sandwich Games’ downloadable fantasy strategy thing, HOARD, will release on PSP in the US on March 22 for $9.99, and on PS3 and PSP in Europe in early April. It’s already out on PS3 in the US. There’s a press release here.
- PopCap’s been talking about its IPO intention again. There’s nothing really new in this CNBC report, but be aware it’s happening.
- Hamilton’s Great Adventure, FatShark’s puzzle-platformer, is to launch in April for $9.99 on both the PC and PSN. That’s on Joystiq.
- Fantasy MMO Ryzom’s gone free-to-play.
- AMD’s launched its $700 Radeon HD 6990. It’s the world’s fastest graphics card, apparently. That’s on Engadget.
- A Harmonix dev has posted this skit about shit games reviewing. 7/10.
- IGN’s posted an “original video” of Charlie Sheen playing Black Ops. This was a bad idea.
- Games cause sleeplessness, apparently. Eurogamer reports on this bombshell.
- Harrison Ford is helping to develop “environmental Facebook game ‘Ecotopia’,” according to the Hollywood Reporter.
- “Presidents of the United States of America pen a Pokemon song,” says Joystiq. Stop that press.
- Risk Factions is now available on Steam. So says BigDowload, and Steam, obviously.