Quick Shots – Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC due soon

Tuesday, 8th March 2011 22:38 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Konami still hasn’t put a date on the delayed Reverie DLC for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, but it has promised it by the end of March, and sent along some images in the meantime.

The screenshots and artworks were released to press with some frankly amusing filenames including “use your boots to get across”, “contemplating the abyss” and other deeply meaningful messages.

I left them as is rather than name wrangle them. Who says I never do anything for you.

Konami confirmed a second DLC pack on the way, too.

Thanks, GamesRadar.

1. osric90

This is a little extra I think… I wish, because I really want Lords of Shadow II to be released so we can play in contemporary time… Then Lords of Shadow III in a cyberpunk vampire-robotics dark future with lots of celtic mythology too. Hope they fix all things that stayed hanging in Lords of Shadow, yes.

2. Ireland Michael

This DLC is taking forever to come out. What the hell is taking so long?

3. AHA-Lambda

^ This. They’ve really dropped the ball on this dlc release, its now basically been 6 months since the games release and its still not out -_-

I admit I HATE day one DLC but you still need to pace dlc releases well, say a month or two. This is something publishers don’t seem to get with dlc releases.

4. lexph3re

I’m ok with it, I don’t sell my games anymore so it actually makes me feel better to know my older titles are still getting support.

5. YodaJokerBacon

^ Agree with lex 100%.

6. fortelv999

holy sh… the name on the last screen… interesting indeed