Future perfect – Deus Ex shipping August 26 in the UK

Tuesday, 8th March 2011 07:49 GMT By Patrick Garratt

Square has confirmed that Deus Ex: Human Revolution will release on the UK on August 26.

The news comes after EB Australia confirmed an August 25 release date the Eidos Montreal adventure overnight.

Square said last week that the game’s date announcement was imminent.

We recently spoke to director Jean-Francois Dugas about the massively anticipated title, which included talk about plot, winding up development and more.

Check out the latest screens and details here.

1. JCC

August 26 in France : http://www.xboxygen.com/Actualite-Xbox-360/Les-dates/Date-de-sortie-de-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-7918

2. Gekidami

^Yep

I’d have thought this was coming out sooner. Anything but 6 months away.

3. NeoSquall

Game.co.uk sent me a mail right now announcing the release on August 26, too.

I don’t know if I should still wait for the official announcment before writing about it…

4. Patrick Garratt

Confirmalized.

5. NeoSquall

Ok, now I’m gonna write it

6. Moonwalker1982

Damn, that’s later than the expected april release.

No wories though…i still got plenty of games to finish. And i can start with my second playthrough of Mass Effect 2, finish Dragon Age. And more. As for news games…

Dragon Age 2
    Crysis 2
    Red Faction: Armageddon
    Alice
    DNF
    LA Noire
    Brink

7. StolenGlory

As far as I am concerned, they can take as long as they like with this.

So long as we get a quality, finished product at the end of the day, i’ll be more than happy to wait.

8. NeoSquall

I actually suspected they wouldn’t release before June, but August seems a perfect windows since there isn’t any other major release in that period.

@6 Scratch Red Faction, add Yakuza 4 and we have the same games list :D

9. NeoSquall

@8 Wait, I forgot to add Warhammer 40K: Space Marine in the bunch.

10. Moonwalker1982

Ah yes Yakuza 4, but i’ve still to finish Yakuza 3 so not yet for me. :)

11. Robbins

and don’t forget about ‘Naughty Bear 2′

12. DGOJG

Right on my birthday, niiiiiice

13. triggerhappy686

Wow thats quite a bit away. Suppose we’ll get a better game for it though.