Hit the break to see all the news that are digestable in short-based form.
- Gamespot’s posted the full video of Cliff Bleszinski’s GDC session from last week. Give it a watch through here.
- Nintendolife has up the third part of a feature on the history of Bit.Trip.
- “Here’s Why Microsoft Are Wrong to Think 0.0005% is a Good Sample Size,” is the headline from Nukezilla in regards to news that UK 360 owners spend £64 a month on games.
- A fan project to record the soundtrack for Zelda: Twlight Princess has achieved its goal of raising $18,000. More here.
- Japanese scientists have managed to create using touchable holograms using two Wiimotes. There’s a video through here.
- BigDownload has an interview up with the guys who are making Dudebro II.
- BD also has an interview with PC Gaming Alliance head Matt Ployhar, following news of increased revenue for the PC games trade at GDC, as well as the recent departures of founding members of the group, Microsoft and Nvidia.
- GameTrailers has the latest episode of Bonus Round online, featuring Epic head Mike Capps, Ubisoft Toronto boss Jade Raymond and Sony Santa Monica’s John Hight.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.