Crysis 2 PS3 multiplayer gets videoed

Wednesday, 2nd March 2011 11:39 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Following confirmation of a March 15 US launch of the demo last night, GT’s posted a video of Crysis 2′s multiplayer on PS3. It features shooting, dying, sliding and more. Watch it below. Game’s out on March 22 in the US and March 25 in the UK for PC, 360 and PS3.

1. Erthazus

I just played it.

What a load of Call Of duty crap. Geki was right.

Besides, graphics maybe better then the console version, but it’s a port.

2. thesamy

i was waiting for this game and i hoped it will batter then the multiplayer demo i played..
    i stop buying call of duty games afthe MW1
    and this is just same game play with much much much much ^1000 batter graphics…
    i hope the full game will be batter for now my expction for the game are pretty much gone.

but i wonder there is somone else feel like me?
    becuse i asked in every match i played if ppl gonna buy and every body was like HELL YEA

3. Toastrules

Yeah, I agree. The powers make it VERY unique, but they ruined it by making it so COD-Like.

I mean, I played it. WHAT IS RECOIL? It is virtually non-existant in Crysis 2, it’s like you’re shooting lazers with your guns, sad really >.<

4. Erthazus

Crysis 1 multiplayer was completely different and more stylish that required some fixes.

They definetily built this game to please Call Of duty fanboys.

5. Maximum Payne

Hey Erthazus I saw you you were in my match and then you quit :)
    BTW the graphic are so BLOOMY that my head heart.I was disapointed that you use Q and E for Armor and Stealth.I cant agree with recoil.It it just right for this maps.Even crysis 1 didn’t have much recoil but it have better handling.And MOH is game that dont have recoil…If SP is any long and good in reviews i will buy it.

6. Erthazus

@Maximum Payne, whats your nickname? :D i will add you :D

7. Erthazus

We can play together seriously,

“BTW the graphic are so BLOOMY that my head heart”

I agree, that shit is really BAD.

8. Maximum Payne

DavinciCod

9. jldoom

Damn :( I was really looking forward to this. Completely skipped buying Black Ops because I felt it would be the same thing as the other ones. Oh well, I’ll still try out the demo but it kind of sucks, I really wanted a good shooter.