Tuesday shorts, part 3: Ms. Splosion Man video, Unreal Engine 3 supports DX11, more
Parts one and two weren’t enough for GDC. No sir. We’re going triple with the mini-story round-up.
- There’s first screens and a video of Ms. Splosion Man on Joystiq. It looks mental. And pretty good.
- Vivox Voice services are to be integrated into all Cryptic MMOs, as per a GDC announcement today. That one’s via press release.
- Derek Yu-developed XBLA title Spelunky is getting a multiplayer mode, it was announced at GDC today. Joystiq has that.
- Giant shock: Unreal Engine 3′s to support DX11. More on BigDownload.
- A new Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Shadow Mode and Costume Pack DLC is available now on LIVE and PSN, according to Unity.
- Cutesy puzzler ilomilo got its first DLC announced today. It’s called Autumn Tale and it’s out March 9. Get details and a movie on the official site.
- Megaton: 3DS will use NetFront, the same browser as PS3. That’s from Siliconera, via EG.
- There’s a new DCUO Catwoman trailer on Massively.
- This is a Joystiq headline: “MadCatz making Sims-branded peripherals”. And that’s that.
- Turbine’s released a dev diary detailing changes to LotRO’s PvP system, Monster Play.
- There’s a Ghost Recon 3DS trailer on ONM. It looks pretty good. Like Advance Wars with drones.