Mon, Feb 28, 2011 | 09:43 GMT
Monday Shorts: Fallout Online, Jaffe, Daily Mail and We Dare, Killzone
Get over that hangover and start GDC week right with these short news nuggets.
- Interplay’s released another teaser for Fallout Online with the latest edition of the Pip-Pad’s Armageddon Rag. It features short stories within the universe and more. All through here.
- Following Friday’s amazing We Dare trailer, the Daily Mail’s had a little dicky fit about the adult game. See the opinion of outraged parents here.
- Eat, Sleep, Play boss David Jaffe has also given his opinion on the matter, tweeting that the game “could be silly fun under the right circumstances.” More on PS Beyond.
- The Fabricate Yourself project has used Kinect to immortalise people at an event as actual pieces of a jigsaw. There’s a video of it in action on Joystiq.
- Staying on Kinect, Microsoft’s shown off the future of splitscreen. Again, more on Joystiq.
- You can never have enough Metroid Prime art. That’s why there’s more on GAF.
- There’s a new video of indie title Dead Meets Lead on BigDownload.
- A new trailer for Yar’s Revenge is also on BD too.
- Someone’s posted a live-action Killzone short. It’s up on Ripten.