It’s Tuesday lunchtime. Don’t you even think about touching that packet of barbecue Hoola Hoops until you’ve read today’s news that aren’t worth covering on their own, Gringo.
- Someone’s made what Fable would look like if it was 8-bit. It was created by a Lionhead community moderator. There’s a video on Joystiq.
- Move’s been hacked to be able to detect the Earth’s rotation with a turntable. There’s more over on Engadget.
- Valve’s going back to original mutations for Left 4 Dead 2 instead of community-made modes. Find out why on the L4D blog.
- Remember the Metroid Prime art from Sunday? There’s more of it on GAF.
- There’s a smell-o-vision device – the ScentScape – that’s coming for PC. WoW will be the first game that supports it. There’s more on it at 1UP.
- A 23-year old blind gamer from Colorado managed to complete Oddworld: Abe’s Exodus by using sound only. More on the Oddworld site.
- Sega’s introduced something known as “Wappy Dog”. It’ll communicate to the Activision game of the same name for DS. More on Engadget.
- Team Ninja boss Yosuke Hayashi has discussed the controls in detail for Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS. Siliconera has more.
- The US PS Blog has details of iFun4All’s Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder, apparently “the worst game of all time.”