Tue, Feb 22, 2011 | 21:28 GMT
Petroglyph announces closed beta for Rise of Immortals
Petroglyph has announced it is now accepting closed beta registrants for Rise of Immortals, its multiplayer online battle arena title.
The free-to-play game allows you to create and customize your character using 12 different immortals before going up against other players in matches. You don’t have to just PvP though, as there will be PvE matches along the way as well.
It will be micro-transaction based, and features the following:
- Persistent per-Immortal level progression and skill trees
- Persistent artifacts for stat enhancements
- Player versus Environment instances with collectable items
- Player versus Player instances with up to 5v5 multiplayer
- Persistent experience and leveling in both PvP and PvE instances
- Collectible pets for combat and vanity
- Account and Immortal statistics tracking
- Player hub instances for socialization
Rise of Immortals will be available via direct download, and post-launch, Petroglyph plans to release new content on a regular basis, including additional immortals, arenas, skins, sound packs, pets and more.
Sign up for the closed beta here. The fist round will be limited to 1,000 registrants, but will be expanded at a later date.
The game is slated for a spring release.