Mon, Feb 21, 2011 | 09:52 GMT
UK charts: Black Ops charts re-enters top spot, MvC3 just behind
Black Ops has shot back to the top of the UK charts, with Capcom fighter Marvel vs Capcom 3 entering as a new entry behind it.
The Treyarch shooter saw a 192 percent increase in sales to re-enter at number one.
Last week’s number one, Test Drive Unlimited 2, fell to four, just behind Dead Space 2. FIFA 11 rounds off the top five.
Full top ten for the week ending February 19 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (Capcom, Capcom)
- Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA Games)
- Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Eden Games, Namco Bandai)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (Rockstar North, Rockstar)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)