Plants vs Zombies and Infinity Blade were two of the winners during the International Mobile Gaming Awards, which was held at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Here’s the full list of winners:
- Best Casual Game: Plants vs. Zombies – PopCap Games – Ireland
- Best Real World Game: AR Invaders – Soulbit7 – Israel
- Best Sports Game: Snowboard Hero – Fishlabs – Germany
- Excellence in Design: Infinity Blade – Chair Entertainment – USA
- Excellence in Gameplay: Beyond Ynth – FDG Entertainment – Germany
- Most Innovative Game: Papa Sangre – Somethin’ Else – United Kingdom
- Operators Choice: Snowboard Hero – Fishlabs – Germany
- Grand Prix: Beyond Ynth – FDG Entertainment – Germany
“This year’s nominees offered a wealth of innovation, visual quality and addictive gameplay,” said Maarten Noyons, CEO and founder of the IMGA. “The selection of the six category winners and the Grand Prix winner is not only the result of long and very vivid deliberations by the jury but also a lot of fun playing the nominated games.”
Nominees for the awards were chosen between 260 titles submitted from 40 different countries.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.