Shorts don’t just belong on Saturday. Any day there are lots of pieces of little news is shorts day.
- There’s a walkthrough video of upcoming Fire Hose Studios PSN title Slam Bolt Scrappers on Destructoid. It looks like an awesome Tetris-based multiplayer tower combat game. Check it out, f’reals.
- Registration is now open forGlobal Agenda’s 4×4 competitive tournament. If you play Global Agenda and want to take part in a 4×4 competitive tournament, it’s your lucky day.
- A Flash version of Pokémon Trainer Challenge, a card-based Pokémon game, is now up on Pokemon.com. Thanks, Joystiq.
- “Vector Unit announces Riptide GP for Tegra 2-based Android devices”. Only you know if this Joystiq headline means anything to you.
- Non-profit group The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment is asking for donations to set up a San Francisco games museum. Give money via Kickstarter. Thanks, 1UP.
- There’s a Hothead interview on Eurogamer, talking about the possibility of a third Death Spank, Swarm and more.
- Pixel Force is to release Head 2 Head this summer. It’s a retro fighter thing including 30 characters from other games. There’s a video here.
- Dylan Jobe’s been teasing Starhawk on Twitter. Per Eurogamer.
- There’s a video of 11 bit Studios’ Anomaly Warzone on EvilAvatar. The tower defence game’s been nominated for an IGMA this year.
- LA Times reports that a three-judge panel rejected Activision’s motion to throw out the 2009 lawsuit No Doubt filed against it over breach of contract regarding the game Band Hero.
- Activision co-founder Alan Miller has joined Games Analytics, a data mining and monetization company, as a strategic advisor and director of North American operations.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.