Stacking now available from Xbox Live

Wednesday, 9th February 2011 11:32 GMT By Johnny Cullen

THQ’s released Stacking on Xbox Live.

The Double Fine title, based on the Russian matryoshka dolls, is available now for 1200 MS points here. The download comes in at 993Mb.

The game released last night on the US PSN and will be available from the EU PSN this afternoon.

1. Blerk

Looking forward to having a go at this tonight!

2. Michael O’Connor

Dammit, I need points… I hate it when bills all come in at the same time.

3. OlderGamer

Sometimes a game comes out and screams “Play me!”, and then there are games like Stacking. Don’t get me wrong, I will give it a go as many of us like to say. I will try the game. But right now it has zero appeal.

The looks are off putting.

The game description whispers gimicks.

And I could be all wrong. But ya know what I mean? Some games you take one look at and you know your gonna like it, or at least want to try it out.

Guess time will tell, but the great thing about xbla is the free trial.

4. Psychotext

This will be another victim of my new “no more games until I’ve finished the old ones” policy. Who knows though, maybe it’ll turn out to be a classic and I’ll pick it up at some point in the future.

5. DrDamn

I think this is free for a limited time to PSN+ subs too – not sure of the details. Certainly in the US but maybe just on day of release?

6. Michael O’Connor

@3 I have no idea what you mean at all, at least in this case.

The look of the game is absolutely amazing, and the best thing about it in my opinion. You really can’t get more distinctive than this, and that is always a major selling point for me.

7. back_up

it’s now available on ripped off service

8. OlderGamer

Well I could be really negitive and try and zero in on what i am talking about, but I won’t.

I will be fair.

I will just try the game and see what happens. I have a long list of games I thought would be bad that ended up being very memorible at the end of the day.

9. Shaz37k

@7 Enjoy reading the sony lover comments. The child makes my day.

10. evilashchris

It’s great, just how I wanted it be. Sigh.

11. naffgeek

Just had aquick go on the demo and looks like it could be a cracker.

Suprised at your attitude to this OG, thought it would kindle a bit of interest in you especially.

12. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I really wanted to like this, but so far, it’s incredibly boring.

13. lexph3re

@dr.g I just downloaded it from psn+ and haven’t tried it out yet. Probably won’t try it until Thursday night. If you can fill me in on how it is if it gets better

14. Dr.Ghettoblaster

No prob lexph3re. Send me a friend request if you like, I’m on PSN+ also. “HeavyD-Love”

15. lexph3re