Dead Space 2 has earned itself a second week at the top of the UK charts, Chart-Track’s announced this morning.
The Visceral horror beat out FIFA 11 and Assassin’s Creed; Brotherhood in the top three. Treyarch’s Call of Duty: Black Ops fell to fourth and Media Molecule’s LittleBigPlanet 2 in fifth.
Other than that, it’s all movers and shakers.
The top ten for the week ending February 5 is below. Last week’s data is here.
- 1 – Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA Games)
- 2 – FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- 3 – Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- 4 – Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- 5 – LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- 6 – Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- 7 – Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA Games)
- 8 – Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 9 – The Sims 3 (The Sims Studios, EA)
- 10 – Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Nintendo)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.