Buy Bulletstorm for PC from EA Store, get Shank free

Monday, 7th February 2011 12:37 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Haven’t pre-ordered Bulletstorm? Haven’t bought Shank yet? This is for you, then.

If you haven’t pre-ordered the People Can Fly shooter on PC yet, EA’s added a small incentive by adding in Kiei Entertainment’s Shank for free.

There’s also some smaller goods to get if you pre-order, like:

• Blue Armour Set
  • Blue PMC
  • Anarchy Mode Skillpoint Bonus
  • Golden Leash
  • 6 x Echoes Mode Maps
  • Silver Leash

You can pre-order on the EA Store here.

Bulletstorm is out on February 25 in the UK

1. back_up

Even if you give 10 free games
    PC gamers don’t care because every game is free for them

2. freedoms_stain

There’s a broken record in here, somebody want to take it out to the trash where it belongs?

3. Sorvin

Or some console gamer who’s angry that PC gamers get some goodies (for once!).

4. Kalain

I guess the pre-orders for this on PC are low due to the stupid comments made by Epic in regards to the PC as a platform and the people who play PC games.

And to Lok… Sorry, Back_up, how is your secure PS3 doing? Oh, hang on, it’s not secure any more and the pirated blue-rays for PS3 have already flooded the markets. I guess you’ll be able to pick this up for around £5 on the PS3 when it’s released, if you know where to look.

5. back_up

American and Asian are pirates we european makes better games and piracy is less in Europe

6. Callum

@5 please don’t tell me you are European? Fuck son you’re making me look bad.

On behalf of London, UK. I apologise for this git’s ignorance VG247. We can only blame the parents, or this this guys place, the monkeys that brought him up.

I REALLY wanted Shank when it came out…if I do this pre-order thingy…can I integrate it with steam? I like having all my games in that little list of theirs.

7. back_up

I am

but you don’t even have parents so no one to blame

8. Callum

Nope, bad idea. The pre-order is £35, i could get it for £25 on play.com, and get Shank on Steam for £7.99.

Fuck you EA!

9. freedoms_stain

@8, you expected a good deal from EA? What you been smokin dude?

10. blackdreamhunk

how about I get a free mass effect3 CE :) only way to get me to buy it.

11. G1GAHURTZ

You tell ‘em, bdh!

12. SunKing

Callum is right: this deal is crap.

13. SplatteredHouse

Embrace the Digital Revolution! /placard :p

14. Callum

@9. I don’t know what I was thinking to be honest. I’d been playing starcraft 2 for around 14 hours when I posted that…I was in macro mode :P

15. Bond James Bond

I won’t be buying the game. Period. Bulletstorm is one of the most tasteless shooters i’ve seen. Another run-of-the-mill FPS.

Epic can just fuck off with this shit…