Bulletstorm goes gold

Wednesday, 2nd February 2011 09:12 GMT By Johnny Cullen

Bulletstorm is done. It’s gone gold, the game’s Twitter said yesterday.

The news means the game is now being pressed to discs and will be shipped in time for its February release.

The tweet reads:

“There’s no stopping this train! Bulletstorm has gone gold for PS3, Xbox 360 & PC. Get ready to jump on board next month.”

Bulletstorm releases on February 15 in the US and February 18 in the UK for PS3, 360 and PC. A demo is out now for Xbox Live and PSN.

1. Heinekeno

I bet Bulletstorm will be better than Duke Nukem Forever.

2. back_up

PC gamers also pirates demo :lol:

3. mck3nzi3

But official release dates are 15 and 18 or 22 and 25? I start to not understand anything…

4. DiodeX

I loved the demo!, perfect stress relief gaming!!

5. Maximum Payne

1@ I bet Duke Nekem would be 3 time longer then Bulletstorm

6. DiodeX

@5, it ought to be, its been in development for long enough!

7. tenthousandgothsonacid

The demo was fun but not 40 quid fun. One for the ‘get in 6 months when it’s 20 quid’ pile

Plus, it’s out the same day as kz3 which is just suicidal ps3 sales wise

8. tenthousandgothsonacid

Oops, my bad. They’ve shifted bulletstorm back a week from it’s original release date.

Where’s ‘edit’ gone ?

9. Mattigan

I will not be jumping on board, absolutely loathed the demo, to me it was a 1000x amplification of everything I hate about EPIC’s take on ‘gung ho’ cliche American pop culture (aparently I killed a ‘Metric Fuck-Ton’ of stuff during my playthrough o_O ), I would much rather they had toned it down a bit TBH.

GoW has just about the right level of ‘FUCK YEAH’ for me so far. No doubt GoW3 will go all out to annoy also.

10. Deacon

The demo was fun for 5 minutes, and looked better than I’d thought it would.

If you’re going to make an over-the-top FPS though, I’d take a Vanquish over a Bulletstorm any day.

11. Ge0force

I’m a huge fan of the Painkiller series, so I’ll give this one a try!

12. Isaaclarke37