Marvelous: “No plans to release,” Arc Rise Fantasia in Europe

Tuesday, 1st February 2011 21:58 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A representative for Marvelous Entertainment has revealed that the firm’s Arc Rise Fantasia​ developed by imageepoch will not be releases in Europe.

In response to questions on the game’s forum, the representative said point blank: “Marvelous have no plans to release the game in Europe, I’m afraid.”

Arc Rise Fanataisa, a turn-based RPG, was releases on Wii in Japan on June 4, 2009 and in North America on July 20 last year.

Previously known as Project Ray back in September 2007, it was officially revealed to Famitsu in June 2008.

Thanks, GoNintendo.

1. Suikoden Fan

OH FFS THIAS IS WHY BEING EUROPEAN FUCKING SUCKS

2. xino

oh well!
    no sale for you then…gtfo!

i hate it when publisher ignores UK

3. Hunam

This is the exact reason why region locking consoles is something cunts do. Cunts like Nintendo.

4. Xzeth

I blame all the people that “have” to have the games in their native language. It’s always a delay here cause they have to bloody translate and record everything in in german/frensh/italian/swedish etc etc etc. When most of us gamers in europe understand english just fine.

I can understand translating childrens games into local languages. But not games aimed for 12/16/18+

5. Xzeth

Ehum, is there no “Edit post” button? Or am i just blind as a bat :S

Edit: French*

6. silk

Is it possible to region hack the wii? Like, you used to be able to get cartridges on play USA games on the super Nintendo (I did this to play FFII aka FFIV).

I think it’s an epic fail when the game is in English and doesn’t then get released in ENGLAND.

7. silk

I don’t see an edit button either. Which is a shame cos I made a balls up of that post.