Sony issued quite a few fixes to DC Universe Online today, one of which should make folks rather happy.
That fix, is voice chat. Sony has added new hardware to help fix the voice chat issues which have plagued the game since launch.
Along with the patch, there will be several hotfixes issued as well:
- Abilities: Psychic Empowerment now properly restores power.
- Abilities: Performing a dodge roll will no longer dodge healing abilities.
- Challenges: Power Girl now drops loot in the level 30 Challenge Mode for Storming the Ivory Tower.
- Faction Rewards: Villain faction rewards now only require Marks of Allegiance and no longer require an unavailable badge type.
- Feats: Any feat that requires a specific number of PvP wins should now be granted properly after the correct number of wins.
- Trait Resets: If you reset traits while in a different shape change form you will no longer remain stuck in that form.
- Trait Resets: All buffs cast by the player character from abilities granted by traits will now be removed when resetting traits.
- Trait Resets: Resetting traits with a weapon type equipped that was earned by a trait (i.e. not the weapon type chosen at character create) will no longer continue to give the stats of the equipped weapon with no basic abilities.
- Now all stats will be removed from equipped weapons for which you do not have the required trait. In this situation, you should have the same basic punching abilities that you get if you unequip your weapon. Purchasing the trait to grant access to that weapon type again will now restore those stats.