Atlus to release “extensively remastered” of Divinity II: Ego Draconis

Tuesday, 25th January 2011 21:13 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

divinityII

Atlus has announced it’s to re-release CDV’s Divinity II: Ego Draconis in “extensively remastered” form on Xbox 360.

Called Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, it contains the remastered version of Ego Draconis, the expansion, the soundtrack, Flames of Vengeance, and re;eased DLC in one package.

The game is expected to be released on April 12 in the US.

Watch the trailer for it below. It’s already out in the UK.

Thanks, Joystiq.

1. Panou

WTF??!

The game is already available, I bought it on November… the release date was the 19th November exactly in UK, and the 5th November in France.

It will only be released in the USA on April, but you can already buy it on the Internet.

P.S.: also, this is a must-buy for every fan of RPG!

2. Hcw87

This is US only i think, and from the looks of the trailer, it looks exactly like the EU version. It has made me confused though.

3. Stephany Nunneley

@2 Yes, US date there. @1 I am in the US. I figured you all already knew this was out over there, and was trying not to be redundant.

I will go back in and make it so.

4. Panou

Ok sorry, didn’t know you were in the US… I thought you were in the UK, and as it was not written in the news I thought you were talking about the European version.

Mea Culpa.

5. frostquake

Oh and it isn’t called the same,
    It is called:
    Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga..So it isn’t even the same title, Stephany’s title is misleading..
    Basically a Retooling of the game with added content!

I bought the original game, and it was fun to play, but UGLY UGLY UGLY…So I reserved it..at the discount price of $40 US and the DLC is included, and a Soundtrack CD..so nice that they tweaked it..would have been nice to do it on the first Disc though!

6. TheWulf

I have this on the PC. It’s… quite fun. It’s not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it is enjoyable.