2K games sale hits XBL with Borderlands, GTA IV, RDR, more

Tuesday, 25th January 2011 14:50 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

RDR

As promised last week, select 2K and Rockstar games and add-ons have gone one sale through Xbox Live.

From now until January 31, you can get the following for up to 50 percent off:

• Legends & Killers Regular Price: 800 Sale: 400 Save: 50 percent
  • Liars & Cheats Regular Price: 800 Sale: 400 Save: 50 percent
  • Armadillo Undead Outfit M Regular Price: 320 Sale: 160 Save: 50 percent
  • Armadillo Undead Outfit F Regular Price: 320 Sale: 160 Save: 50 percent
  • Lasso Regular Price: 240 Sale: 120 Save: 50 percent

Other Titles

• Midnight Club LA South Central Ultimate Content Pack Regular Price: 1000 Sale: 500 Save: 50 percent
  • GTA San Andreas Regular Price: 1200 Sale: 600 Save: 50 percent
  • Max Payne Regular Price: 1200 Sale: 600 Save: 50 percent
  • Max Payne 2 Regular Price: 1200 Sale: 600 Save: 50 percent
  • Axel & Pixel Regular Price: 800 Sale: 400 Save: 50 percent
  • The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom Regular Price: 800 Sale: 400 Save: 50 percent
  • Sid Meier’s Pirates! Regular Price: 1200 Sale: 600 Save: 50 percent

1. Blerk

The GTA add-ons are a bloody steal at those prices! Undead Nightmare for 400 isn’t to be sniffed at either.

Anyone played Minerva’s Den? Tempted.

2. freedoms_stain

@1, I got GTAIV plus all dlc in the Steam sale for roughly that (maybe a little less actually) price.

THAT was a steal.

Underdome is the only Borderlands dlc I don’t have, but is supposed to be shite…

3. Aimless

I think I might buy Minerva’s Den. I don’t have BioShock 2 any more, but I’ve seen it available for under £10 in quite a few places.

4. Johnny Cullen

I can’t speak for the rest of the DLC, but the GTA IV DLC is absolutely brilliant and is gladly worth the asking price.

5. DiodeX

I played Minerva’s Den, I played full price for it and enjoyed it, bargain at that price!

6. DiodeX

And, if you enjoyed Mafia II, you maybe it was just me, the Jimmy and Joe are easy worth that price.

7. Callum

When is there going to be a GOTY edition of red dead? I want it all in one cheap package please Rock* !

8. freedoms_stain

@7, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was another sizeable content package on the way tbh, so you might be waiting a while.

9. artursz1993

oh my gawn, R* I LOVE U! Just 2 days ago I bought RDR and now this HUGE discount! Just got Undead nightmare collection pack. MUST HAVE thing :)))

10. drewbles82

Does anyone know with GTA san andreas can have do custom radio, add mp3s to my harddrive and use them that way. I know u can play music but i prefer it the way u use the radio stations. u cud on pc and 1st xbox

11. theevilaires

Good deals but Meh overall. With so many new good games coming out every week it seems why bother going back and playing all this old rehash stuff. As tempting as it is I rather have a hard copy of anything GTA also.

I own:

GTA IV
    GTA Lost and the damned/Gay Tony Blu-ray
    GTA Triple play with all 3 games on one Blu-ray

I bought all three games twice :D Also unlike PSN you can’t game share and can only play this content on the XBOX 360 you purchased it on. Wish I would have known that before I bought trials HD.

12. Hunam

You can play it on any xbox if you are connected to Xbox Live. Failing that you can go online and dissociate your old Xbox and have everything set to your new xbox. http://www.xbox.com/drm is the link if you need it.

13. theevilaires

Thanks for that bit of info Hunam, much appreciated :)

14. kofoed

You’re calling games like Bioshock 2, RDR and Mafia 2 for old games? Meh…