SOE has released a new patch for DC Universe Online on both PC and PS3, which has been designed to fix some glitches and adjust the difficulty.
News and details of the patch come via the official SOE forums.
Here’s the full list of fixes.
- Improved Client performance and stability.
- Addressed an issue that caused some PS3 players to hang or disconnect in the tutorial.
- Addressed an issue where other characters may appear to “warp” onscreen.
- The time it takes to get to Character Selection on launch has been reduced.
- Audio should no longer drop after cutscenes if you have your Music volume set to 0.
- The player’s Voice Chat Channel should now be selected according to the following priority, from highest to
Equipping a new weapon should no longer cause your weapon appearance to disappear.
Swapping weapons with your weapon style locked should no longer cause the weapon appearance to change.
- Player character animations should no longer have the chance of getting stuck when weaponizing objects.
- Adjusted difficulty of content in the Venom Lab to level 7 to better match the surrounding content.
- No Joke quest is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
- A Crook’s Best Friend mission is now available at level 18 instead of 19.
- Something’s Fishy… quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
- Road to Hell quest is now available at level 22 instead of 23.
- Fateful Omen quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
- Hardcorps quest is now available at level 26 instead of 27.
- Pressing the “Accept” button on the Server Selection screen multiple times should no longer result in odd ssues with Character Creation movies and UI.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.