Two Worlds II gets GameStop-exclusive pre-order content

Friday, 21st January 2011 11:29 GMT By Johnny Cullen

twoworlds2

Topware’s announced that if you pre-order with GameStop for Two Worlds II, you’ll get an extra level and weapon when it launches.

The pre-order content will have a bonus level called Labyrinth and a sword called Luciendar.

There’s a video of the content in action below.

Two Worlds II launches on Tuesday in the US for PS3, 360 and PC

Thanks, Evil Avatar.

1. Moonwalker1982

It’s a good game, it MUCH better than the first but there’s still plenty wrong with the game. While the combat works fine, the game becomes rather easy when you are on a certain level. You just mash at these enemies and you win. It’s not really rewarding.

Alot of the sidequests aren’t all that interesting, and the very big Savannah environment ruins alot, i don’t like this one bit. Plus the PC version has gotten two patches now, and they have yet to make one for Xbox 360, sad really.

But the framerate is most of the time very good, especially for a game this size. The loading times are amazingly fast and the other environemtns except for Savannah look good.

2. OlderGamer

I will be grabing this once the price drops, I enjoyed the first despite the flaws. Been looking forward to it for awhile. Not too sure if it is going to be on Steam or XB360, leaning towards steam if my PC can run it.

3. Blerk

There’s a demo of this on Live, isn’t there? Or am I thinking of something else?

4. Callum

Jesus, that actually looks pretty good. How have I missed this?

OK, Is it on PC? If so will Steam have a copy?

5. OlderGamer

Yea its on Steam.

6. NoxNoctisUmbra

I freaking HATE pre ordering games!!! Especially Pre ordering a game for extra DLC! I dont like going to a store twice for one thing. Unless its on Steam. But still.

7. Uncontested

went and pre ordered this morning, almost forgot about this game… also pre ordered Shogun 2 and Dragon Age 2 since they’re right around the corner.