Fri, Jan 21, 2011 | 10:06 GMT
New CoD: Black Ops PC Patch released on Steam
Treyarch has released a new PC patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The last patch for the PC version was released more than a month ago.
Fixes and changes, as detailed on Steam, are:
- MP Audio stuttering on certain systems.
- Playercards sometimes not showing properly.
- Added three Private Match Server Settings: Team Change, Team-Up Period, and Keep Balanced Teams.
- Added Alternate Color Scheme for accessibility: Settings / Multiplayer / Player Name Indicator.
- Changed Team-Up Period countdown interval to 10 seconds.
- Combat Training sessions are no longer counted in Server Browser Unranked tab.
- Friends on your team will now show as blue on your minimap.
- Prevention of various exploits.
- Objective markers localized for all languages.
- Various stability improvements
The patch will be downloaded automatically upon start of the game using the Steam client.