Treyarch has released a new PC patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The last patch for the PC version was released more than a month ago.
Fixes and changes, as detailed on Steam, are:
- MP Audio stuttering on certain systems.
- Playercards sometimes not showing properly.
- Added three Private Match Server Settings: Team Change, Team-Up Period, and Keep Balanced Teams.
- Added Alternate Color Scheme for accessibility: Settings / Multiplayer / Player Name Indicator.
- Changed Team-Up Period countdown interval to 10 seconds.
- Combat Training sessions are no longer counted in Server Browser Unranked tab.
- Friends on your team will now show as blue on your minimap.
- Prevention of various exploits.
- Objective markers localized for all languages.
- Various stability improvements
The patch will be downloaded automatically upon start of the game using the Steam client.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.