Fri, Jan 21, 2011 | 10:16 GMT
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit patched to v1.020
EA has released a new PC patch for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, adding three new cars and implementing some performance upgrades and bug-stamps.
Here’s what it fixes:
- Flickering graphics after Alt-Tabbing out of the game and back.
- Controller configurations sometimes failing to save correctly.
- Steering response dead-zone when playing with steering wheel controllers.
- Player car engine audio volume too low.
- Some issues with CPU performance.
- Rare crash issue when entering the Career map screen
The cars which the patch contains are:
- Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible
- Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Convertible Final Edition.
Do note that once you install this patch, you’ll only be able to play online against people who’ve also made the upgrade.
Autolog updates however, will remain unaffected and you’ll still get updates from all players irrespective of the version they’re using.
You can download the patch from FileFront.