1. SniperWolf

omg omg thats something

2. Michael O’Connor

Please excuse me while I nerd out about LittleBigPlanet for a second…

THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER MAD!!!!

…and now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

3. Moonwalker1982

Definitely an incredible game, but its not for me. I bought the first one as soon as it came out, and i searched several times for some user content and was amazed by the creations. But as for creating stuff myself or playing the levels, nah…i guess it’s not my cup of tea.

And on top of that, the big amount of other PS3 and 360 titles i’ve yet to finish.

4. KAP

Its a shame, but im in the same boat Moonwalker, i can appreciate the game and how amazing it is but its….. just not for me really.

ME2 DS2 DCU R3 BAA2 these are all me. thru an thru.

5. D3SI

@Moonwalker1982 same…

love the way the game is designed and how impressive the levels are but this game is just not for me.

Also I’ve played over 30+ PS3 titles and only finished around 5 of them :P

Uncharted 2 was the first game I finished on PS3.

6. AHA-Lambda

@3 – i completely agree. I love the concept and LBP’s visual style with sackboy and everything. But the game itself isn’t really for me, the platforming mechanics just aren’t tight enough to make the campaign mode all that compelling and i’ve never really been a mod kinda person in the first place.

I’m not into user generated content or multiplayer that much just story driven campaigns. Yeah this gen is killing me :P

Plus i’ve got super meat boy, deadly premonition, demon’s souls, brotherhood and dead space 2 to get through right now.

7. OlderGamer

Well put Moon.

I will be buying LBP2 soon tho, my 15 yr old loved(and actualy played) the first one.

8. Kuwabara

stick to ur shooters idiots, same thing everytime.

9. xino

this is old man:/

10. TheWulf

I think I need to expose you all to Windows RG, now.

That’s worryingly accurate and in accordance with my memories of Windows Me.

11. Moonwalker1982

How about i stick to my Action/adventures, RPGs AND Shooters? It’s nonsense to only mention shooters cause i highly disagree. my number one genre is by far RPG.

12. Kuwabara

How about u break away form the norm sometime and try out something different. It’s sad not to embrace all genres.

13. AHA-Lambda

@10 – god that was epic! XD

I also had to put up with windows ME ;_;

14. Detale

I know it’s not to everyones tastes, but I love LBP and can’t wait to get started on the sequel. Me and my other half had so much fun playing the campaign on the first one. We didn’t really touch the creation mode as we’re not the most patient of people, but enjoyed playing everyone else’s levels a great deal.

15. Moonwalker1982

@ 12

I DID say i bought and played the first one, but when something is just not for me….well..it’s just not for me. I DO embrace all genres, but i am not gonna lie and say i loved playing LBP. When the truth is i haven’t enjoyed it that much. Like i said, i can enjoy shooters,adventures,action/adventures,puzzle games,platformers and so on. But LBP is just not my cup of tea.

But it’s the kind of game i could eventually buy for a nice low price (and when my wallet allows me) to check out all the incredible stuff people have made.

16. MushroomStamp

agreed, I bought the first but will pass on the second. I played the first for maybe 5 days and was bored. Not into creating own levels and too many shit user levels to find one worth playing. Besides always felt the levels were small. I’m not a gamer that likes being timed so playing the same level over and over to just get a faster time is pointless.