Ridge Racer 3D gets new screens

Wednesday, 19th January 2011 17:41 GMT By Patrick Garratt

ridgeracer3d

Namco’s released the first shots of Ridge Racer 3D, following tonight’s 3DS apocalypse. It’s to have ad-hoc multiplayer for four people and will release as a launch window game.

Get the images after the jump.

1. LOLshock94

these graphics compared to the other games look really really bad

2. polygem

i love ridge racer…this alone almost makes it a must have…RR on the go is just unbeatable…

3. Dr.Ghettoblaster

I actually think these graphics look very nice and colorful for a handheld!

4. theevilaires

^ You haven’t seen anything yet. Wait until you see PSP2! Also this has got to be the sneakiest game in the industry. Every time new hardware is released Ridge Racer races to the front of the line shines off its new coat of paint with old game play mechanics.

Don’t people get tired of that same old trick. Is this the industry game tester for sales doing good or bad or something? Anyone want to bet me $557.34 that the PS4,X720,and PSP2 have launch RR games. :D

5. Freek

Ridge Racer seems to have become a launch title series. Perhaps it just isn’t good enough beyond a quick cash grab from people hungry to play anything on their new system.

6. Dr.Ghettoblaster

lol…i hear ya on that one TEA. I guess I got hooked on Ridge Racer ever since the PS1. I just remember that game blowing me away at the time. I can’t wait to see what the PSP2 is going to bring to the table.

Yeah, it’s kinda like that simple, fill the genre gap kinda game at launch lineup. I do like it though.

7. Don_Gokou

The graphics looks terrible… looks better the version of the PSP … really