Chart-Track’s just confirmed that Black Ops is back on top of the UK charts.
The Treyarch shooter displaced FIFA 11 into second.
DC Universe Online entered the top ten at ten.
Other then that, all movers and shakers.
Find the top ten for the week ending January 15 below. Last week’s data is here.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Kinect Sports (Rare, Microsoft Game Studios)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA Games)
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda)
- DC Universe Online (Sony Online Entertainment, SOE)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.