Wed, Jan 12, 2011 | 14:53 GMT
Gray Matter still hitting North America next month, Viva Media to publish
Viva Media has announced it’s acquisition of Gray Matter, and is working with dtp Entertainment to bring the long-awaited title to North American shores.
Gray Matter, as you already know, is the first adventure game to be released by author Jane Jensen since Gabriel Knight 3 hit in 1999.
The story follows neurobiologist Dr David Styles, who, after losing his wife in an accident, has become a recluse, and rarely leaves his English estate, Dread Hill House.
American student and part-time street performer Samantha Everett shows up at his doorstep, becomes his assistant, and must find six test subjects at Oxford for one of Styles’s experiments.
Eerie, supernatural incidents soon follow, as players control both Styles and Everett as they uncover secrets and find out the truth.
Gray Matter is scheduled to be released in North America in February both online and through retail outlets for $29.99. There’s a demo available on the game’s official website.
PC specs are listed below:
- Intel Pentium IV 1.6 GHz processor or similar
- 512 GB of RAM
- Windows XP/1Gb of RAM WindowsVista/ Windows 7
- DirectX 9.0c (Shader 2.0) compatible graphics card with 128 MB of RAM (recommended 256 MB)
- DirectX9.0c compatible (16 bit) sound card
- WindowsXP, WindowsVista or Windows 7
- Approximately 6 GB of free hard disk space
- The usual: DVD-ROM drive, keyboard and mouse