NeoGAF has found three trademark applications from Zenimax, which has the net figuring the trademarks could indicate the names of possible DLC for Fallout: New Vegas.
According to the applications, Bethesda’s parent company is looking trademark the following phrases:
- Honest Hearts (which hinted through the game’s graffiti files)
- Lonesome Road
- Old World Blues
Here is an example of one of the trademark applications, and you can search for the rest through here:
- Word Mark HONEST HEARTS
- Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: computer game software for use with computers and video game consoles; downloadable computer game software offered via the internet and wireless devices
- Standard Characters Claimed
- Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
- Serial Number 85198870
- Filing Date December 15, 2010
- Current Filing Basis 1B
- Original Filing Basis 1B
- Owner (APPLICANT) ZeniMax Media Inc
- Attorney of Record Ann K. Ford
- Type of Mark TRADEMARK
- Register PRINCIPAL
- Live/Dead Indicator LIVE
We’ll mail Bethesda and ask, but don’t expect the firm to give up any secrets just yet.
The latest and first bit of DLC for title, Dead Money, was released on XBL back in December, with a date yet to be determined for PC and PS3.
Microsoft was given an exclusive window of time with the DLC, like Fallout 3 before it.
Thanks, No Mutants Allowed.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.