Mike Haggar and Phoenix confirmed for MvC3: Fate of Two Worlds

Thursday, 6th January 2011 16:01 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

mvc3

After rumors, speculation, and his image popping up on a Capcom PC monitor, Mike Haggar has been confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, along with Phoenix -  a.k.a. Jean Grey.

Proof is in the pudding so to speak, and you can watch said proof in the videos posted below.

So far, Capcom has revealed 34 characters for the game, which hits PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 15.

Via D’toid.

1. Stephany Nunneley

I LOVE Jean Grey!!!! She is awesome.

2. theevilaires

^ cause she has red hair thats why ;)

3. StolenGlory

MIKE FUCKING HAGGAR!

4. theevilaires

has anyone played a demo of this yet> Does it feel like that shit SFIV because if it does I’m passing.

5. Stephany Nunneley

@2 Well, yeah I have a thing for red heads. Your point? :D :D

6. StolenGlory

Played it at the Eurogamer Expo and no, it doesn’t.

It feels very loose and easy to pull off combos and moves – just like the previous MvC titles.

7. theevilaires

@5 you explained my point :D

@6 Thank you sir. Day 1 buy then. Art style is crazy gorgeous and the roster seems insane. I bet you this game will shock life back into some of the arcades still alive around the country. (puts quarter on dash board, I got next) :)

8. LePlatypus

When I first some the title of this post I immediately thought ‘hell yeah! I’m going to blitz my opponent with OBJECTION!’s but reading further into the article my dreams were crushed :(

9. lexph3re

Dude I’m. Rocking out on this! Zero, wesker, mike haggar, and she hulk! I. Just wish cody was in this! :’( he. Makes any game good..ol

10. Golden

…….for Mayor

11. M2Kx

Hm… roster still not as good as at MvC1/2 :/

12. Gekidami

Its pretty outragous we still havent heard Venom & Cyclops will be in the game. They’re key MvC characters, imo.

13. mingtons ghost

Someone leaked the character list months ago, and every single reveal has coincided, which kind’ve sucks from a fan point of view as every reveal isn’t really a surprise

characters left to reveal are sentinel and Hsien-Ko. and two secret characters Akuma and Taskmaster. Boss is Galactus

but the future DLC characters (after Jill and Shuma-Gorath) are still unknown

14. mingtons ghost

a nice article was posted on dtoid today