Ubisoft has put out a release schedule for its upcoming games.
Hit the break to see when you’ll be dancing, shooting, and driving on the days you call in sick to work.
Mind you, some of the releases without exact dates are tentative with more information to be announced soon:
- Dance Juniors – Dancing game for Wii – April 2, 2011
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood – PC – Q1
- Child of Eden – Music/Rhythm Action – Xbox 360, PS3 – Q1
- Might & Magic: Heroes VI – RPG – TBA 2011
- Michael Jackson: The Experience – Music/Dance – Xbox 360/Kinect, Ps3 – TBA 2011
- Splinter Cell Conviction – Action – Mac – 2011
- Driver: San Francisco – Driving/Action – PC, PS3, Wii, Xbox 350 – TBA FY 11/12
- Ghost Recon: Future Solider – Shooter – PS3, Xbox 360 – TBA FY 11/12
Ubisoft also announced today Assassin’s Creed – Altair’s Chronicles HD is now available on iPad, with entirely new, redefined graphics and optimized camera. The game can be found on the App Store here, and will run you £5.99.
Here’s a description of the game: Jerusalem, 1191 A.D. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You are Altaïr, a Master Assassin sent by the Order of the Assassins on a quest to find the “Chalice”, an object of such power that, in the right hands, can end the Crusades. Steal the Chalice from the Templars before someone offers them the right price for it. The fate of the Holy Land depends on you…
The prequel to Assassin’s Creed, Altair’s Chronicles is already available for iPhone and iPod Touch, but the HD version for iPad includes exclusive features such as hi-def graphics, a optimized camera, and a customizable interface.
Pretty awesome stuff.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.