Entire Fight Night: Champion roster announced

Friday, 10th December 2010 10:59 GMT By Johnny Cullen

butterbean

EA’s announced the entire line-up for Fight Night: Champion.

The full list is over at Kotaku, but it features a couple of massive names in there, including the Klitschko brothers, Vitali and Wladimir, as well as Manny Pacquiao and David Haye, to name a few.

There’s also Lennox Lewis, Roy Jones. Jr, Mike Tyson, Muhammad Alim Kelly Pavlik and Butterbean. Yes, Butterbean.

Best watch this in case you don’t know who he is.

Fight Night: Champion releases next year for PS3 and 360

1. El_MUERkO

No Mayweather? No great surprise, boxing loves to shoot itself in the foot.

2. spiderLAW

@1 Im glad Mayweather isnt in it. He’s a punk ass pussy that only gets his way cuz he cries and brings in money because people like watching his soap opera(boxing career). He’s the biggest joke to ever happen to boxing. 3 different fights he clearly lost but because he’s a cry baby money hustler the cards went in his favor. Then he gets called out by Pacman (greatest pound for pound out there) and he starts making excuses. Come on Mayweather, man the fuck up BITCH lol.

Im passionate about the subject. I aint even fillipino but i know Pacman will whipe the floor with his ass.

Roster looks great BTW

3. Mike Honcho

+ 1 A big sweet-science fan myself since the 80′s.

Fraud Gayweather doesnt deserve to be in this game …. he’s a disgrace to the sport and to society itself.

He avoided ALL of the top welterweights (Cotto, Margarito, Williams, Clottey, Berto, Cintron, etc) and only fought Mosley when Sugar Shane was about a hundred years old.

He’s now avoiding the Pacman like the plague and would rather beat-up his wife, reporters, guards, etc. What a Fraud.

4. MushroomStamp

BUTTERBEAN!!!

5. DSB

I really hope they have another studio working on this. Round 3 is easily the best boxing game I ever played, but Round 4 was just a disaster.

I’d give my right nut for a new (proper) Ready to Rumble though.

6. spiderLAW

@3 +1,000,000

@5 Yup, Round 3 is still the best. And a new PROPER ready 2 rumble would make me jizz

7. MushroomStamp

Agreed on 3 being the best. IMHO, R2R is good for single player only because soooooo many times I am fighting proper and woopin ass only be taken out be one of the 1 hit super bunches. Now that being said, I saw the interview with the designer of FNC and he said there will be 1 hit knockouts. I can only hope that you have to widdle your opponent down before these 1 hit super punches can take you out. I’ve played with people that totally rely on the 1 hit wonder to win, every time. Sadly, they win a lot.