Report – The Agency releasing in second-half 2011

Tuesday, 7th December 2010 09:28 GMT By Johnny Cullen

theagency2

SOE will release action MMO The Agency in the second-half of next year, according to Kotaku.

The mention is made in an article from the site on massive online PC gaming, and features quotes from SOE boss John Smedley, saying the title “needed a lot of work”.

If it were to launch in 2011, it would be one of two MMOs from the company next year for PS3 and PC: the other being DC Universe Online in the first-half of the year.

The Agency was announced back in 2007, but has been very quiet since then.

1. Erthazus

This is how they make Everquest games for now.

They always have a lot of work. Everquest I was such a great MMO. Everquest II was such a huge improvement until they forgot about the support. When they showed first trailers of Everquest II i was blown away by it. I thought that this is the best game ever created in the history of gaming. I remember that feel. I remember trailer with that green dragon.

I won’t see great MMORPG from them. Ever. Just a shame.

2. onlineatron

Another game on Sony’s increasingly massive 2011 line-up.

I hope Sony manage to release everything sensibly. I don’t want a repeat of this year where everything is shoved into November and then delayed.

3. unacomn

Finally. I’ve been waiting for it for ages.
    I hope they’ve added those shoe phones I requested. The explosive teddy bears are nice, but I need a shoe phone or at least a gun in the fake finger trick.

4. Hunam

This game is going to be entirely different than the last time we saw it that’s for sure. It was literally about to come out then the two design heads left and it seemed to have sunk for a year till today’s mention of it.

5. theevilaires

Wow wasn’t this game revealed back in 2007!? Interesting info hunam

6. Lazerate

Finally ive been waiting for this. :)