Square announces Tomb Raider

Monday, 6th December 2010 13:58 GMT By Johnny Cullen

tomb raider 2

Square Enix has just announced the much-antcipated Tomb Raider reboot, simply known just as Tomb Raider.

The game will be developed at Crystal Dynamics. No date or platforms are mentioned.

Square promises the game will make us “forget everything” we know about Lara Croft, as we see her “young and inexperienced” in a “journey of an ordinary woman who finds out just how far she must go in order to stay alive.”

Tomb Raider will get its full reveal in the next issue of Game Informer. We’ve added the cover art for the issue from its site below. Here’s the snip from the mag:

“In our world-exclusive cover story, we uncover a brand-new Lara Croft. Rebooting the Tomb Raider franchise through an origin story wasn’t so much a choice as an act of necessity, according to Crystal Dynamics. Drastic measures were needed. To build an entirely fresh Lara – a culturally relevant hero worth of the attention that once came so effortlessly – they must break her first. In this new adventure – simply titled Tomb Raider – a younger and inexperienced Lara Croft must endure both physical and emotional trauma to survive.”

“Forget everything you knew about Tomb Raider,” said Crystal Dynamics head, Darrell Gallagher.

“This is an origins story that creates Lara Croft and takes her on a character defining journey like no other.”

1. Lord Gremlin

And… How about you create a new franchise instead of beating a dead horse?

Square Fucking Enix… They never learn.

2. Bringit

Since when was Tomb Raider a dead horse? Fool

3. ExclusivesMostly

I Want This!

4. cookiejar

I hope its good. Tomb Raider hasn’t been great since the PS1 days IMO. Although GOL was amazing.

5. BULArmy

So which reboot is this, third?
    They totally fucked up every TR storyline now…

6. Erthazus

I hate when they announce something and don’t show screenshots or videos.

It’s like with Sony’s AGENT or Microsoft’s Cryteks Kingdoms.

7. Thalius

Instead of a Tomb Raider reboot what about Legacy of Kain?? hmm

8. Johnny Cullen

The premise for this sounds really promising. And I’m not a Tomb Raider fan per se.

9. dirigiblebill

“Instead of a Tomb Raider reboot what about Legacy of Kain?? hmm”

Much as I like Tomb Raider – this!

10. BULArmy

Becaus boobs sell more than badass vampires…

11. evilashchris

Looks geared towards the German market from that photo. Assuming that mess is scat of course.

12. dirigiblebill

So give the badass vampires boobs. Do I have to think of EVERYTHING?

13. ShakaCarnage

Those asking for Legacy of Kain, it’s simple economics: It didn’t sell brilliantly, and Tomb Raider sells large amounts every time.

14. Yoshi

@1 + 2
    Final Fantasy enough said.

15. Quiiick

I love all these new (2010) Game Informer covers. Great graphic design!

EDIT: This new Lara looks gorgeous! They finally nailed a contemporary appearance which is believable.

16. freedoms_stain

New Lara looks a bit like a teenage male Final Fantasy protagonist covered in shit.

17. Anders

Sounds interesting, at least.

18. itsucks

19. Anders

The name of the boat is Endurance. Nice.

20. dirigiblebill

“Yhea, just make another pieceofshit Kain game like the last one, that will solve all our world’s problems.”

See, even itsucks agrees with me.

21. tontsa91

They reboot it when it should finally die?

22. Anders

@21: You didn’t expect them to kill off one of their most successful franchises, did you?

23. Isuru86

I woould fap to her….

24. TerryWogan

Why should it die? The last TR game was half-decent. It has been in desperate need of one of these “re-boots” for a while though. Without one they’d probably still be churning out annual updates on that tired old engine. At least we’ll get a proper “next-gen” Tomb Raider title finally as opposed to a high-res last-gen game.

25. Kigaroth

I actually quite like the new design, yeah I know it looks abit like the recent Final Fantasy stuff, but it’s really not that far away from the original design IMO.

At least they didn’t fuck it up like Capcom did with Dante (Devil May Cry)!

26. Bleak Harvest

@7: As much as I want more LoK… I’m afraid the franchise would get raped.

27. onlineatron

‘Much anticipated’

Was anyone anticipating a reboot?

Lara Croft is the bitchiest, inane and cruel cow in gaming. I played Underworld and couldn’t stand her personality, and the way she just murdered the poor Kraken was UNFORGIVABLE :(

28. Erthazus

BULArmy,
    “Becaus boobs sell more than badass vampires…”

Twilight shows completely opposite.

29. theevilaires

This should be a next gen title seriously stupid move

30. Kigaroth

To be fair, the vampires in the Twilight series isn’t considered as BADASS vampires…

31. Erthazus

@30 true :D but they are vampires :D anyway. Vampires still sell.

32. David Sarkisjan

I am intrigued by the idea of setting this on an island. I guess revealing its mysteries and survival are going to be main themes of the story.

From the artwork, which is really well done, it is obvious that Lara is going to live through a quite disturbing test of her endurance in the game.

I have not been exactly a huge fan of the series. This is a chance for me to get into it.

33. TraceableX

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

34. ton77

1st theirs a Devil May Cry reboot then the Tomb Raider reboot… Enough with the Reboots already i at least hope they do it right

35. Alakratt

I’m I the only one tired of hearing/reading these reboot/origin/remake stories about movies and games. Really. I don’t mind that their taking the whore out of Tomb Raider, but really. Idk, maybe it’s the words themselves that I can’t stand anymore…

36. 2plus2equals5

Oh no, more se character design!
    Why don’t they make a DEFINITIVE design for lara instead of changing everytime?

37. Hunam

I remember when Legend was announced they said they’d make her more natural, but as the course has gone by her tits have got bigger and her waist smaller once again.

38. osric90

Not anticipated at all… But that new Lara Croft looks more like the original Laura Cruz, hope she is. This game needed a reboot since 90′s, so I’m happy they’re doing this… I feel this is some kind of move to take advantage of the public of Uncharted games, but, yeah… I would be lying if I would say that I’m not interested in having some adventures around the world in exotic places with a hot badass latina girl.

39. daytripper

@6 i know its not screenshots but here is some artwork for project kingdoms, its something at least

40. The_Red

Holy fuck, this is awesome. I mean seriously, after Tomb Raider 2 I’ve never been this excited for a new TR game. Also, Lara looks sweet.

41. Erthazus

@39 Awesome art btw.

42. theevilaires

I’m getting sick of the reboots myself. I hope capcom brings back Onimusha next gen though. These companies just don’t get it. You make a new IP for a duration of a gen, when the next gen comes you put it on hold and make an entirely new IP series for that gen. Then the gen after that you reboot your IP from 2 gens ago. Heres an example.

PS2: Onimusha 1,2,3,4
    PS3: Lost Planet 1,2,-
    PS4: Onimusha 5,6,7

A game like Devil May Cry makes no sense to have a reboot now especially when DMC4 came out this gen. Its just gonna feel weird trying to mesh all the time lines together.

Tomb Raider on the other hand just has no business being rebooted this gen especially since Uncharted has taken any kind of glory that a Tomb Raider can produce. These guys are setting themselves up for failure because Uncharted 3 is going to slaughter this. At least wait until Naughty Dog releases UC3 and then steal some of its stuff and maybe you’ll have a chance.

Seriously remember playing the Wolverine Origin game demo for the first time and going hey this feels like God of War except with Wolverine and the graphics are awesome…..then God of War 3 came out and now makes that Wolverine game look like a last gen title……Yea that’s whats gonna happen to this.

Crystal Dynamics you’re not good developers. I put you in the same league as Too Human developers Silicon Knights. You SUCK. Ninja Theory are better than you guys.

43. Hunam

I don’t have a problem with reboots, mostly because they remind me of a time when all games in a series we’re vastly different from each other. This gen has been pretty bad for franchises getting burned out doing the same thing over and over.

44. triggerhappy686

They better not give her a massive set of bangers, that would just be stupid. I say she looks about 19-21 here. This is high on my most anticipated list, last 3 were truly excellent imo

45. Dr.Ghettoblaster

You play Legend or Anniversary? Both fantastic titles, highly recomended if never played.

Totally stoked for this.

46. Erthazus

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/thor-teaser-spike-tv/708131 – another VGA shitty TEASER for a new THOR game.

47. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Is that a real photo or CG? It looks real, but close up eyes look more CG…

48. Moonwalker1982

I really enjoyed the TR games from CD, so i can’t wait to see how this one turns out. It certainly much more adult than before by judging by only this picture already.

What is this Thor game?

49. Alakratt

I don’t have anything agaisnt Tomb Who…Raider I mean, but why not instead of wasti…spending time on this, use it on continuing or doing something new with the Legacy of Kain series. I LOVED that series. If anyone’s played it, you knoww a Raziel game can’t be done, but continuing with Kain would’ve been awesome! Or hell, remake (yeah I know) Soul Reaver! the first one! awww that game was so fucking awesome on PS1! I’ve played Tomb Raider until part 3, and after so many games up until this gen, c’mon, this could’ve waited.

50. DaMan

I can honestly say that if Eidos would turn TR into some kind of retarded, mundane tps like Uncharted I would stop playing the games. TR has never been like that, the series is basically a ‘tomb exploring sim’, the games are totally different. Uncharted is one of the worst things that happened to gaming this gen, it’s banal, stupid and I simply don’t see why on earth would I waste my time on a single player campaign like that when you have all the awesome multiplayer shooters. oh, and with all the ludicrous hype it barely shipped 4 million. meh.

anyway, the idea of survival horroish TR game sounds awesome . all the CD developed games were good enough, Legend and TRA are classics, Underworld was okay too. the franchise does need a reboot atm though.

51. osric90

If this Tomb Raider nothing has to do with the previous ones and it’s a COMPLETE Reboot, I can consider buying it…reading a lot of reviews previously of course. Good thing would be if this new Lara Croft is a little more hearted and warm girl, kind of more innocent but badass at the same time… Lots of supernatural stuff like statues moving, big bugs, lots of bad guys, tons of shooting and explosions. Blood, realism, being SERIOUS… If this Lara is funny or makes jokes, ok… FAILURE. The ONLY OPTION this game has to be successful is (like everyone says) being the Uncharted for adult people. Crude, dark, nudity, IDK… And, of course, a total independent plot… No winks to the previous games, specially the ones that are not PS1. No romance, no shit and maybe even (yes) a little survival horror around.

52. DaMan

yes, which is why Assassin’s Creed, PoP and all of the other games sell same or more than Uc, because the latter is totally the only way of making the action adventure games.

besides, Legend performed rather well in fact, doing two and a half million. Underworld did somewhat deserve the relatively lame sales cause it was rushed and glitchy until they released a patch.

53. Erthazus

“why on earth would I waste my time on a single player campaign like that when you have all the awesome multiplayer shooters.”

Because no one made a 3rd person shooter with fantastic platforming mechanics like in Uncharted 2 this generation.

54. DaMan

your opinion, anyone is entitled to it. mine is the exact opposite. I hate that kind of pathetic characters and storyline. I hate the silly gameplay. I’d much rather play even PoP. to me, and to plenty of people it’s a waste of time, much like it is for all the retarded fanboys hating TR.

besides, my point is that only ignorant idiots compare these games, does Bayonetta need to be like GoW because the latter sells more? I ‘d stop playing if it went that way too.

55. theevilaires

DaMan said: Uncharted is one of the worst things that happened to gaming this gen, it’s banal, stupid and I simply don’t see why on earth would I waste my time on a single player campaign like that when you have all the awesome multiplayer shooters.

Spoken like a true XBOT :D Thanks for giving everyone here a chance to see how stupid you really are. I guess everyone in the industry and out who gave UC2 game of the year and countless awards are a waste huh. LMAO you dumb XBOT euro fuck. You’re the main reason why GOD forbids a brother and sister from marriage and procreating, that and its just plain nasty, but I see your family loves that kind of stuff obviously.

56. DaMan

theevilaires, you’re an idiot. and an ironic one at that. you compare completely different games, trying to make it seem your pathetic sonybot title has somehow taken the TR audience, when it didn’t.

the awards were for quality, which I never argued, you simpleton dumbass.

57. Michael O’Connor

I hope they can do this justice. Underworld wasn’t a particularly bad game, but Legend and Anniversary were both great games.

58. Crysis

@TEA, he’s saying that the whole thing was too cliché, & i do agree, but i still loved both Uncharted games depite how predictable they were.
    I do disagree with the gameplay being silly though, but it’s his opinion & he’s not offending anybody, & those who do get offended are baby trolls who need to get a life.

59. Hunam

God doesn’t forbid anything dude…

60. Gekidami

^ Wait, who is that aimed at?

61. Hunam

TEA, obvs.

Who else is trying to claim they know what God does and doesn’t accept.

62. YoungZer0

Looks good, going to keep my eye on it. Hope she evolves into something else than just a doll. Really hope they take their time with her personality an’ story.

63. xino

is that a real actor or art?
    my god! this is simply the best art I have ever seen!

64. Bloodyghost

This is cool beans. I thought this was going to be ANOTHER Tomb Raider which we go through platforming dungeons in a jungle of some MYSTERIOUS orgins. But this is a step on the right direction.

Look on the brighter side too, its not like its a dramatic reboot like DMC.

Plus Crystal made one of the single biggest joys on XBLA with Tomb Raider so im going to keep a close ear.

65. varsas

=====

…so nothing to do with the fact that all those games are cross platform.

66. OrbitMonkey

@51 So you want a innocent, yet badass Lara blasting her way through a crude, dark world & getting naked along the way? That’s not *adult* that’s your typical teenage, male gamer, wet dream. In fact I gotta wonder when did dark/gritty/nudity become essential for a game to be taken seriously?

67. DaMan

@above above oh, yeah. I was expecting someone saying that bullshit, more generic excuses please. exclusives sell for the *exact* reason that they’re only to be found on the platform. people buy the PS3 to play that ‘varied first party line up’ . consider Ninja Theory titles: HS did over a million, despite being an average game, and Enslaved did even less despite having the same appeal and reception overall. the argument that an exclusive would do more if it was multiplat is naive and highly questionable.

not to mention there’s the time of release, most of the early titles did well cause the selection was very limited. besides it’s the same even taken separately.

68. Freek

Heavenly Sword was a launch title, you can sell a mediocre title at that point in the console cycle.
    Comming in at it´s peak with lots of quality action adventure titles and still expect to sell a ton is what´s naive.

69. hitnrun

Haven’t like the last 5 Tomb Raider games been reboots? This one is obviously even more re-booty: it has GRITTY (edit: Pseudo-)LIVE ACTION marketing.

But still, there’s nothing more pathetic than rebooting a franchise that hasn’t even been buried yet. It’s like, hey! Why not make /another/ game with a /different/ lead character? It’s not like Lara’s…distinguishing features are hard to duplicate, or like anyone’s going to pan you for it. Not in this industry, anyway.

70. DaMan

Freek: that’s what I said, thus you can forget about the original Uc sales. besides nobody expected Enslaved to ‘sell a ton’, it’s a mere example.

more so with highly marketed and hyped first party titles, if anything they generally sell more than the third party ones. GT5 going to 360 or Forza appearing on PS3 would cause both of their sales to drop dramatically.

71. Psychotech

72. theevilaires

+1000 at hitnrun. You hit the nail on the head. I just want to know why people keep believing in the franchise. Lara is pretty much not that big as she use to be.

1. Shes a euro
    2. The game mechanics are out of date (sorry I rather swing around in a spider-man game then use her grappling hook)
    3. No nude code

This game is only popular with the euros cause its a fictional euro character just like James Bond and euros worship stuff like that. No one cares about this game and I’m betting it won’t sell as everyone thinks. Let me rephrase that last part, I don’t this its going to be the Batman AA of its kind when it comes out.

But I’ve been wrong before so lets see. Shes a younger 19ish Lara Croft….I’m sure the pervs will buy this in storms if there’s a rumor nude code again :D

73. DaMan

@December 6, 2010 at 8:53 pm
    indeed, more so the ones totally missing the points. sigh in fact, folks only read what they want to read.

also, I think it’s depressing how certain persons only appear at certain points in time. say, start discussing some game sales and here they’re. it’s scary.

74. Anders

@63: It looks like a 3D model against a painted backdrop.

75. Psychotech

@DullMan only 20% of your “points” make sense and are somehow valid the rest is just exaggerating trolling bullshit.

It’s not depressing or scary living real life, a concept lost to you.don’t be afraid…

76. DaMan

it’s great to listen to constructive criticism. more so when the person criticizing you knows the topic and was proven right plenty of times. dude, you ‘re the erm, ‘trolling bullshit’(ter) who said those things so many times it’s not funny. couple of examples to refresh your realistic memory: Wii isn’t next gen, coding in assembly is related to innovation, Castlevania is the same as Dmc.. yeah.

I see you really don’t get it, moron, hmm? the whole reason I started this today was cause some folks began the idiotic comparisons and dissing. besides, speaking of exclusivity. it’s funny, apparently you’ve missed all those times when, say, I made fun of Alan Wake. I happen to dislike certain games, see. you happen to have no life.

77. Psychotech

@Dullman What took you so long.only 8 minutes living your life?Well that’s a start
    Although your memory doesn’t serve you completely right you do remember only the topics which is enough proof of your life.

I’m sorry i didn’t read your comments on Alan Wake,i didn’t happen to be here that day.Probably working

just because you wanted to defend a title you didn’t have to trash another.
    Dislike is one thing expressing your dislikes as facts is another.There’s always “IMO” which in your case should be “IMHO”….use it.

78. DaMan

that’s a nice spin. but anyway.

a couple of interesting things for you to check out here:

1. this is a thread about TR announcement.
    2. calling me a ‘troll’ for talking to fanboys like fanboys warrant.
    3. notice a word very similar to ‘opinion’ in post number 54.
    4. started calling me ‘dull’ after I described you that way. clever.

79. Psychotech

@DullMan
    1.Word

2.Not exactly,they’re trolling you’re doing the same.Something to question your “superiority”.

3.It should be humble opinion in your case.There’s something called “edit” here you know it well.So why not use it also on @50 and place your humble opinion in there

4.Nah i figured out that was your initial though of your nickname before you changed it.You shouldn’t have,DaMan doesn’t suit you at all you could find something else or stay put with the original.

80. DaMan

lol. tell you what, Psychotech. you’re as retarded as the games you like. in my humble opinion of course.

I wasn’t trolling, I was describing how I feel about the game. people are entitled to think of it that way as much as the likes of yourself ‘re entitled to enjoy it.you do realize the way you spin things and ‘debate’ you can keep this up forever? you’re so insecure and silly you still can’t get over the fact that you yourself misunderstood me, and still keep on banging about that ‘superiority’ argument. wait.. nah, you said it perfectly: ‘trolling bullshit’.

well, quite simply it should be ‘I suggest you to go and fuck yourself, Psychotech’. so why not follow that advice, but then again you *are* trolling.

please keep on posting stuff like that. it helps proving the ‘trolling bullshitter’ part immensely.

81. spiderLAW

Things have really gotten crazy at this site in the past month or so. Its greaT!!!
    Keep on crying guys, it makes for interesting reads.

anyways, art is ok. I mean its great for a standard BUT whoever rendered this artwork was really inconsistant. Stylish for sure, but inconsistant indeed.

82. Psychotech

@DullMan
    Thanks.At least we established that your humble opinions don’t stand as facts.

I could (not exactly forever) you couldn’t but i won’t since there are other users here as well.We have to respect them.Besides i will much enjoy it in person in a few days.It’s innevitable

This site desperately needs a troll repellent :)

83. DaMan

can we ban Psychotech? he’s causing the same endless arguing for the sake of arguing Shatner did. every time someone reacts to him, it ‘s the same. he isn’t here to discuss, he’s here to argue with people personally.

84. DaMan

‘Besides i will much enjoy it in person in a few days.It’s innevitable’

and he’s imagining things too.

‘Funny thing is that you think you’re among the elite users here while in reality you’re just the same as the worst trolls with the difference being, wearing a nicer “outfit”
    This site desperately needs a troll repellent ‘
    no. it’s your imagination, it’s scary. the obsession with names as well.

85. Psychotech

@DullMan
    Make a petition topic about it at the forums.

“and he’s imagining things too.”

Works much better as a surprise.

86. DaMan

seriously. Shatner did the same, he appeared the moment one of the users who post relatively regularly said something ‘inappropriate’ for him. mostly about Sony, PS3, or some of those games. he also similarly trolled a user, which happened to ‘offend’ him, personally. it all ended with a climatic finish, when he started doing that with everyone, and at the slightest ‘provocation’ as he saw it.

internet maniacs. scary.

87. OlderGamer

So … um, slow game news day fellas? ;)

88. aki

I’m looking forward to the first ingame videos, just hope they get graphics, physics and story right, I didn’t like them in their previous games.

@51: I don’t think nudity adds to maturity, especially because most games try too hard adding this kind of stuff – it feels forced very quickly.

89. Psychotech

I believe i didn’t started all this today.

90. theevilaires

was thinking the same thing O.G. ;)

91. DaMan

yeah, right. and this too. ‘he didn’t start this’, exactly the same. nutters.

you started trolling me personally, after your insecure psyche took offence to my description of uncharted. notice how people are duscussing the topic, you argue personally about nothing.

92. Psychotech

@DullMan
    My first comment wasn’t targeted to you per se and yet you bailed answering to it which is proof enough that you were clearly referring(attacking) to me personaly first

Sometimes i wonder what annoys you most.People insulting you or people defending anything Sony related and most of the times i get the second answer which is sad.

93. DaMan

‘*sight*some people never learn.in spite what they say sometimes,they can’t hide their true nature which is among other things sad.’
    ^^
    that is your first comment.

insecure, delusional, silly, internet maniac.

it doesn’t annoy me, I simply think that enough is enough. you’re clearly a messed up prick. what’s funny at first is starting to become crazy later.

oh, and dude you ‘re insulting yourself, noone else with your obvious lack of understanding of any topic you post in, and how you always start arguing about irrelevant things.

come on, continue this.
    blah blah blah. i do know you don’t. i’m not a fanboy, you’re. blah blah blah. more pseudo arguments from a pseudo clever dickhead. boring at that office of yours?

oh, and that obsession. and imagining things. you’re a nutter,

94. Psychotech

@DullMan
    Not at all.I have some free time to spare.It doesn’t happen often though unlike you.You’ll have even more later on.

Whatever…
    On another note try to respect others even if their opinions don’t coincide with yours.
    By reffering to them @above above etc. instead directly by their nicknames is like you underrating them “superior” guy.
    you’re doing this all the time.
    Seems i’m not the one having so many issues here

As i said make a petition at the forums.I know at least Mr G and Mr J will hurry up and sign for it and make you feel happy and DaMan

95. DaMan

WHAT THE FUCK. ROFL. Snatner 2.0.

dude. lmao. ‘@above above’ is the same ‘@number’. everyone is doing that, and I don’t even pay any attention. sometimes I copy paste the login, sometimes I do that. good grief. I ‘m starting to feel sorry for you.

erm.. if you ‘re serious, then tell you what: if you weren’t such a zero yourself, you probably wouldn’t react. obssessive compulsive.

96. triggerhappy686

SAD..

anyway im really looking forward to this, CD have did an excellent job of reinvigorating the TR franchise since its last reboot in 2006. I think Laras past is a good area to pursue but i must say, its the addition of the ‘survival horrorish’ kind of theme thats got me pumped even more than a normal new TR announcement would…

97. Psychotech

@DullMan
    Watch out he may re-appear like the other day.
    “dude” you’re doing it mostly with people that your opinions don’t coincide with and not with the ones that do.Coincidence?That tells something on it’s own no matter how you try to cover it now.It’s less direct as @number as well as underrating and you’re doing it all the time.
    Anyhow most people here know already

98. Anders

This whole comment thread is fucking ridiculous. Jesus christ.

99. DaMan

uh, you took it the wrong way. I don’t really have to watch out..

and

silly lifeless delusional loser, in denial too.

100. Psychotech

we wouldn’t know.editing is a bliss or maybe it’s one of the very few expections

…and we hit 100 “Paliokariolia”

101. Isaaclarke37

I like what they are doing with the franchise, i wouldn’t mind having the origins story that made Lara Croft.

102. DaMan

‘we’? who are these ‘we’? someone is with you here, I see.

dude, seriously shut up. you’re the only idiot here dumb enough to start making stuff like that up. google the’i don’t use udk vg247′, the page is in the cache. lmao. ironically you’re the only troll here.

you’ve picked up the name to mock Psychotext.

103. Psychotech

Check your comments once more DullMan.
    You haven’t figured me out.Who knows maybe personaly i’m not a “dude”
    you’ll find soon enough.

104. DaMan

woman ? sorry, I’m not sexist. your age doesn’t make any difference either.

oh, and what’s ‘Paliokariolia’?

105. triggerhappy686

@Isaaclarke37… Metal Gear 3 was an origins story and arguably the best entry of the franchise, hopefully CD can do something similar

106. theevilaires

Umm this isnt MGS and dont dare put tomb raider in the same paragraph with it. It takes 100 teams of CD to equal one KOJIMA.

107. rt45

Hey there, I find an amazing

Hey there, I find an amazing web,please click the web ,you can

find big pleasantly surprised
    ╭⌒╮WELCOME
    === http://www.aamall.us ====

=== http://www.aamall.us ====

=== http://www.aamall.us ====

—– ~ ¤ ╭⌒╮ ╭⌒╮
    ╭⌒╭⌒╮╭⌒╮~╭⌒╮ HANDBAG 35$
    ,)))),”)~~ ,”~)
    ╱◥█◣ ╱◥█◣ SHOES 35$
    |田|田||田|田| CLOTH 15$
    ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ 2010 NEW

108. IL DUCE

Yeah no one likes tomb raider anymore this shit is so ten+ years ago…

109. FeaturePreacher

I hope she still has big chesticles with that next gen bounce and appropriate skimpy outfits or tearable clothes.