Michael Jackson: The Experience gets launch trailer

Thursday, 25th November 2010 11:51 GMT By Johnny Cullen

michaeljackson

Ubisoft’s released the launch trailer for Michael Jackson: The Experience for Wii. Chamone.

If it the words “Just” and “Dance” pop up in your head while you’re watching the video, we can’t blame you. It looks very, very similar.

Michael Jackson: The Experience launches tomorrow in the UK for Wii and PSP. It releases on PS3 and 360 via Kinect next year.

Watch the clip over at Joystiq.

1. EscoBlades

You know what….i’d play this!

2. Moonwalker1982

Really anxious to see how the Kinect versions turns out, i might buy Kinect for it if it’s really good. First i need to find out if i even still like to dance, and i’m gonna try that out with Dance Central at a friend’s house.

3. Yoshi

I can’t believe I’m guna say this but I might actually buy that XD My mum wanted me to teach her some MJ moves and this might just help :)

4. Moonwalker1982

Haha sounds good. Problem with this game is, they are keeping it casual and plenty of moves in these trailers don’t look right. They look weird and they are not from the MJ videos they are supposed to be. But this is only a ‘downer’ for hardcore MJ fans who would wanna see everything being done accurate. They did do their best to make it look really cool with the impersonator and all.

5. viralshag

The thought of this game just sold the Kinect to me.

Now I can embarrass only myself at home when MJ comes on rather than my friends in the middle of a club.

6. Moonwalker1982

What i don’t get though is how there’s little to no footage of the Kinect version. I found only one video on youtube and it wasn’t too impressive. It didn’t show the impersonator on screen or whatsoever. I can see the Kinect version getting delayed again, we’ll see.