Media Create has released the sales figures for the week of November 15 -21, and the software chart in Japan was dominated by Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The game sold 128,922 units on PS3 while the Xbox 360 version sold 30K units. Square Enix published game for Activision in the region, and the subtitled version is what topped the charts as the dubbed version won’t see a release until next month.
Super Fossil Fighters debuted in second with almost 43K units sold on DS, and Pokemon Black and White is still maintaining a spot in the top five, sitting at number three with 39,883 units sold – bringing its LtD total to 4,450,879 – wow.
The top 20 is below:
- Call of Duty Black Ops Subtitled Version (PS3): 128,922
- Super Fossil Fighters (DS): 42,829
- Pokemon Black & White (DS): 39,883
- Super Mario Collection Special Pack (Wii) – 38,219
- Tactics Ogre (PSP) – 37,350
- Winning Eleven 2011 (PES 11) (PSP) – 35,500
- Call of Duty Black Ops Subtitled Version (X360) – 30,279
- Tongari Boushi to Mahou to Omise (DS) – 24,918
- Winning Eleven 2011 (PS3) – 22,383
- Record of Agarest War 2 (PS3) -20,889
- God Eater Burst (PSP) – 18,726
- Criminal Girls (PSP) – 17,855
- Pachige Tamashii CR Evangelion Hajimari no Fukuin (PS3) – 16,964
- Wii Party (Wii) – 16,814
- Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 (PS3) – 14,632
- Winning Eleven 2011 (PS2) – 14,450
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii) – 11,840
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii) – 11,745
- Pachige Tamashii CR Evangelion Hajimari no Fukuin (PSP) – 9,102
- Winning Eleven Play Maker 2011 (Wii) – 8,105
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.