Thu, Nov 18, 2010 | 17:06 GMT
Black Ops update now available for PS3 and Xbox 360
Treyarch has announced it’s updated Call of Duty: Black Ops for both PS3 and Xbox 360.
The title update is basically the same, with improvement made to matchmaking, some leaderboard tracking changes, some fine tuning, and some other fixes.
So far, the only difference between the two updates, is that the PS3 version has had an optimization to prevent friends list from spamming user while in game. Treyarch said this “will improve game performance for users with large numbers of friends”.
Fixes in progress for both versions include:
- Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions
- Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions
- Prevention of a rare issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances
Fixes in progress for PC include:
- GPU hitching on certain graphics cards.
- Incomplete server browser results.
- Improvements to Quickmatch joins (results with better ping and reduced lag).
- Zombies “The game session is no longer available” error.
We’ll let you know when new updates become available.