Wed, Nov 17, 2010 | 22:36 GMT
Koei provides European release dates for five titles in early 2011
Koei Tecmo has provided release dates for five of its upcoming titles, and we’ve got the list for you below.
Without further ado, let’s get right to it:
- Warriors: Legends of Troy – Hits Europe on February 25 for PS3 and Xbox 360. The game features “two great armies clash not over home and country, but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor’s edge”.
- Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll – Hits Europe on February 11 for PS3. Description: “Brought together by fate, the three adventurers in your party must work together to explore Biascion fields, dungeons and towns, collect items, survive encounters with mythological beasts and ultimately defeat the evil King Balor.”
- Ar Tonelico Qoga ~Knell of Ar Ciel~ – Gets a release in Europe on March 25 and is a PS3 exclusive. It’s the “final installment in the Ar tonelico series. The story takes place in Sol Cluster, a kingdom ruled by an organization called Clustania and their ultimate goal is to enslave humans and rule the world. However, the two key Reyvateils (humanoids) they need to accomplish their goal meet Aoto and fight back against injustice. “
- Dynasty Warriors 7 – The game will see a release on March 25 for both PS3 and Xbox 360. Description: “Incredible might and power of warriors is born again in this new chapter of the dynasties with Shu, Wei, Wu and the new Kingdom of Jin, the state that superseded the Three Kingdoms period. Dynasty Warriors 7 will embrace new technology with full stereoscopic 3D.”
- Hyperdimension Neptunia – Slated for March 4 on PS3. It’s a “unique RPG features game consoles personified as goddesses, CPUs (Console Patron Units), who you can customize visually with equipment to enhance their stats. Players take the role of Neptune and follow her quest to save the captive Histoire. This leads her to face the corrupt monsters ravaging the world of Gamindustri unleashed by the evil Arfoire.”
Sounds like the first part of the year is going to be grand for Koei Tecmo fans.