Marvel Pinball coming to XBLA and PSN this year

Monday, 15th November 2010 15:00 GMT By Patrick Garratt

marvelpinball

Zen’s Marvel Pinball will be out in a jiffy, Batman. Or Hulkman. Or whatever.

The game will feature Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Blade tables, and will include “integrating artwork, themes and music inspired by the Marvel Universe.”

Pow. Or whatever.

That’s it. Have some pictures.

1. OlderGamer

Will these tables work in the pinball FX 1 and 2 games? They are also made by zen, and the tables in FXone work in FX2, along with the dlc for one working in 2 as well.

If these tables work in Pinball FX2, I am in. And I know some at least one other VG247er that will want in too. You know who you are! ;)

2. OlderGamer

To answer my own question,(I just looked it up) yes the marvel tables are an expansion to the FX2 game, and the tables will import into your FX2 game. My guess would also be that you could buy each table stand alone like you can some of the other tables offered, like the Street Fighter 2 table.

Anyways looking forward to this, there are a lot more hours of enjoyment with this franchise then I would have thought possible. But it is fun, so what the heck.

3. DiodeX

Excellent.

4. evilashchris

Ooh! Bought!

5. MushroomStamp

I just tried that FX2 this weekend. It doesn’t come with even 1 table and they want you pay an absurd amount for each table. Talk about a rape… no way

6. OlderGamer

Mushie, um FX2 came with 4 tables and extra tables cost 200ms pnts. Also if you FXone or any of the dlc tables for that game, they all work great in FX2.

I thought FX2 was a great deal. 800ms pnts, 4 tables, and extra tables avalible. 2ms pnts a table is a great deal imo.

I am not sure where your having trouble tho. You can download the whole game for free, but it won’t have any tables unlocked. Its more of a trial at that point. Plus the new tables that you don’t own yet are all playable in a demo mode for free. So if your not sure you will like the SF2 or RnB table just try em.

7. MushroomStamp

ok.. Maybe something was confusing about the interface. I DL it then there are a few tables, but they wanted me to buy each one. 800 pts for 4 tablees is fair to me. However, I never saw any default ones. hmmmm.. Maybe I grabbed the “trial”.. but nothing unlocked? Not much of a trial if there is nothing to try. I swear I couldn’t find any tables to try… i’ll look again tonight.

8. Mr Tom

The Rome, Biolab, Pasha and Secrets of The Deep tables are all the “default” FX2 tables, and the 4 of them will cost you 800 points. Bargain.

9. SplatteredHouse

Mushroom, you first download the FX2 game for free. Then, the four “core” tables for that game are available in a pack in trial form (free) after which you can pay 800 points if you want to get the full pack.