Ubisoft announces PS3-exclusive DLC for Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood

Tuesday, 2nd November 2010 18:47 GMT By Johnny Cullen

acb

Ubisoft’s announced it’s releasing PS3-exclusive DLC for Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood.

Known as the Copernicus Conspiracy, the add-on includes an additional few missions that will consist of “courier, assassination and protection missions” from “Renaissance astronomer Copernicus.”

It will be available to get on PSN for November 19 for free. There’s a single shot of the DLC below.

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood releases on November 19 for PS3 and 360. PC version comes next year.

ACB_SP_S_58_Copernicus

1. triggerhappy686

fuck sake man, im already getting this on 360 and pc next year, but if i want the full experience i need a 3rd copy on ps3?? a bit gay if you ask me, being that there free i hope they are inconsequential to the story as a whole

2. Razor

Since last year Sony had an agreement with Ubi to promote Assassin’s Creed…so this shouldn’t really come as a surprise to anyone.

3. DBZ0wnz

Well i doubt there will be trophies/achivements for the DLC.

4. Dr.Ghettoblaster

Again, complete BULLSHIT being the game isn’t even out yet and they’re programing the DLC already (with pictures already). PUT IT ON THE DISC WHERE IT BELONGS AT THIS POINT YOU FUCKING THEIFS!

5. Johnny Cullen

@3 Considering the two DLC packs for ACII didn’t, I highly doubt this pack will neither.

6. 52pickup

I’ve already got the PS3 codex version pre-ordered which has extra missions,so this extra content will add even more hours to my game.

7. M2Kx

Don’t care about some pointless side missions, just want to play it now! :)

8. Moonwalker1982

I can do fine without more assassination missions,courier missions and what not. Those missions aren’t the reason i loved the previous game.

9. AlmightyDogbert

Dlc exclusives are worse than exclusive games in my opinion, you get the game, just not all of it.

10. OrbitMonkey

Yeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!! Ps3 ruuuulllzzzzz!!!! Suck it 360 losers!!!! *takes of Troll hat* No doesn’t fit.
    This is only timed exclusive anyway I bet. It’ll be on live march at the latest. I’d rather have had the Fallout dlc tbh.

11. Lazerate

@1 dnt see why u getting it for both pc and 360, + if thats the case u might as well buy it for ps3 to get the full experience.

12. Isaaclarke37

Respect.

13. AHA-Lambda

was wondering when they’d announce this; its been on the boxart on websites like amazon, play.com etc for weeks =/

14. triggerhappy686

thinking about changing my pre-order from 360 to ps3, supposedly there graphically on par with each other anyway hmmmmmm. i LOVE my ps3 but i usually get multi format titles on 360

15. OrbitMonkey

@14 Well ask yourself this pilgrim, you want cheevo’s or trophys?

16. triggerhappy686

well i do love the cheevo’s…

17. Blerk

I hope they do a better job of this than they did of the Assassin’s Creed II DLC – that was both buggy and pretty boring.