Media Create has releases Japanese software sales data for the week ending October 24 and it finds Nintendo’s Super Mario Collection Special Pack, known elsewhere as the All-Stars Edition, topping the list with 308K units sold.
The box of Mario not only knocked Pokemon Black & White out of its coveted top spot but outsold it almost four-to-one. Still, the series sold an additional 82K units units for the week, bringing the total copies moved to the 4.2 million mark.
New releases this week included: Medal of Honor, Naruto: Ultimate Storm 2, Resident Evil 5 Move Edition, Sports Champion, and Vanquish.
Here’s the full top 20. Data from Oct. 4-10 can be found here.
- Super Mario Collection Special Pack (Wii): 307,755
- Pokemon Black & White (DS): 81,915
- Naruto Ultimate Storm 2 (PS3): 63,675
- Vanquish (PS3): 48,318
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii): 35,633
- Medal of Honor (PS3): 25,365
- Lord of Arcana (PSP): 24,939
- Beat Sketch! (PS3): 22,165
- FIFA 11 World Class Soccer (PS3): 18,995
- Wii Party (Wii): 15,895
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (DS): 14,995
- Big 3 Gun Shooting (PS3): 12,653
- No More Heroes 2 (Wii): 11,373
- Vanquish (X360): 11,204
- Red Dead Redemption (PS3): 10,454
- PS Move Resident Evil 5 Alternative Edition Special Pack (PS3): 9,399
- Medal of Honor (X360) 6,958
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G PSP the Best Reprint (PSP): 6,371
- Sports Champion (PS3): 6,349
- Macross F (PS3): 6,123
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.