NPD’s revealed Halo: Reach has become the biggest selling software in the US for the nine months in 2010 that have passed.
The Bungie shooter sold 3.29 million units compared to the 1.52 million units of Halo 3: ODST.
Reach overthrew New Super Mario Bros. Wii from the top spot, with the Wii platformer being the big-seller in the first three months of the year. That’s now in second.
Red Dead Redemption, Pokemon SoulSilver and Super Mario Galaxy 2 finishing the top five.
Get the full top ten below.
- Halo: Reach (Bungie, Microsoft Game Studios)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
- Pokemon SoulSilver (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- God of War III (Sony Santa Monica, Sony)
- Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Wii Sports Resort with MotionPlus
There’s more on Gama.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.