Nelson’s announced the content line-up for Xbox Live Marketplace for up to the week ending November 1.
Confirmed is the release of Borderlands and Splinter Cell: Conviction for Games on Demand.
The 2K RPG will appear on the service on October 19 – that’s today FYI, with Conviction appearing on October 26.
There’s a full list below:
Games on Demand
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- Virtua Fighter 5
- Cabela’s Big Game Hunter
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- The BIGS 2
- Cabela’s Alaskan Adventures
- Lost: Via Domus
- Halloween costumes – October 21
- DJ Hero – October 21
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed – October 25
- Red Dead Redemption – October 25
- Borderlands DLC half-price – October 19-25
- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare – October 25
- Hydro Thunder Hurricane Tempest Pack – October 27
There’s more over at the link.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.