Mon, Oct 18, 2010 | 20:33 BST
UK PC charts: 5% of MOH sales takes Civ V down a peg
Medal of Honor hasn’t had Guinness reaching for its record books, but EA’s shooter has performed well enough to top the UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack’s relegating Civilization V to second spot.
PC sales only accounted for only 5 percent of Medal of Honor’s total figures. The breakdown for the remaining 95 percent, according to UKIE/GfK-ChartTrack, consisted of 52 percent on Xbox 360 and 43 percent on PS3.
The game topped the all format chart in Britain last week, as previously reported.
Worth noting: PC sales on Steam aren’t tracked, so it’s fair to assume 5 percent is actually well short of the mark.
Here’s the entire UK PC top ten for the week ending October 16:
- Medal of Honor (EA Games)
- Civilization V (Take 2)
- The Sims 3 (EA Games)
- StarCraft 2 (Activision Blizzard)
- The Sims 3: Ambitions (EA Games)
- Empire & Napoleon Total War Collection (Sega)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA Games)
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Activision Blizzard)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Konami)