Just think, right, what could happen if all this time was spent actually achieving something. No? Let’s go, Spartan.
Bungie’s dropped a bunch of new Halo: Reach figures, proving once and for all that humanity will eventually become extinct because it was playing videogames. Sad but true.
From here. Look:
- 16,445 Man-Years have been spent playing Halo: Reach (Not to be confused with Dog-Years)
- 784,000,000 player-games have been played (1 game with 4 players is tallied as 4 player-games)
- 544,000,000,000 Credits have been earned (spend that money, playa!)
- 3,900,000 Screenshots have been uploaded (and plenty of them feature juvenile looks at Kat’s “bad side”)
- 5,970,000 total files have been uploaded (your bandwidth bill is in the mail)
- 300,000,000 Mountain Dews were do’d
This is since the game launched in September, obviously. There’s nothing more to say. Enjoy your inevitable oblivion.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.