Just think, right, what could happen if all this time was spent actually achieving something. No? Let’s go, Spartan.
Bungie’s dropped a bunch of new Halo: Reach figures, proving once and for all that humanity will eventually become extinct because it was playing videogames. Sad but true.
From here. Look:
- 16,445 Man-Years have been spent playing Halo: Reach (Not to be confused with Dog-Years)
- 784,000,000 player-games have been played (1 game with 4 players is tallied as 4 player-games)
- 544,000,000,000 Credits have been earned (spend that money, playa!)
- 3,900,000 Screenshots have been uploaded (and plenty of them feature juvenile looks at Kat’s “bad side”)
- 5,970,000 total files have been uploaded (your bandwidth bill is in the mail)
- 300,000,000 Mountain Dews were do’d
This is since the game launched in September, obviously. There’s nothing more to say. Enjoy your inevitable oblivion.