Blacklight: Tango Down hits PS3 next week

Monday, 18th October 2010 11:17 GMT By Johnny Cullen

blacklight

Ignition’s confirmed it’s releasing Blacklight: Tango Down on PS3 next week.

The downloadable shooter, which released this past summer for Xbox Live Arcade and PC, is out on October 26 on PSN for $15.

A sequel has already been confirmed and is in development at developer Zombie.

There’s a new video below. D’Toid also has some new shots.

1. Naaame

From what I have read on STEAM forums and such, this game is a failure for pc. 6/10

But terrible games are usually ports from console versions so we shall see how this one pans out.

2. onyxbox

Battle Field Bad Company 2 changed everything IMO and I can’t see how anyone go back.

3. YoungZer0

Yeah, i wish i could get my 15 Euros back. Never again will i spend money on an Multiplayer-Only Game. It was so … unfinished.

4. manamana

Onyxbox, you nailed it.

5. spiderLAW

@2 and 4
    BFBC2 is a great game but i wouldnt say it makes anything feel dated. I played to level 30 on PC and then plat’d it on PS3 and i would say that it has a multiplayer experience that can only be found in BFBC2 and nowhere else. But i wouldnt say it makes other games feel dated, just different.

6. M2Kx

“Even the mighty CoD MW seems dated by comparison so I can’t see how something like this has a chance.”

yeah right, that’s why everyone plays it more often than bc2 or reach, right?

@topic:
    this game is pretty poor :/ does anyone know when breach comes out? it looked more promissing than blacklight.

7. threadzilla

maybe if they would have come out with this when it came out on 360….but its just too late for me and I don’t want it now because of the fall rush of games.

8. LordCancer

the game was quite fun actually but games like this are not supported in the wake of modern shooters like cod and halo gamers just want more of the same or it sucks.